Post-4th reveal: 2 MACs, a strap & a Mattie!

That harewood mattie is GORGEOUS!! I want something harewood!

Just curious, what MAM is coming your way and why do you think it's not a keeper?

Beautiful bags vivi!!:love::love: With the silver hardware, that Rose MAC is perfection! Everything looks terrific on you. Congrats!!

Thanks luvpurses24 :flowers:! That silver HW was the deciding factor for me on the Rose MAC ;)!

Ha, I'm short too, and used to stand on the toilet at my old place to get a look at my outfits. I love the macs, and esp. the harewood mattie - congrats!

Lol...lpritchett :biggrin:! Glad somebody feels my pain...hehe! Thanks :heart:!

ooh u got a rose mac and harewood mattie! Both great bags. I guess that means you decided against the latte mattie you had last time.

Thanks TXCoachGirlie! I actually got the Latte because I was too anxious awaiting Harewood! I didn't think I'd ever find Harewood! I think it's the long tassels that sold me ;)....

Love all your bags!!!! That rose clutch is so cute!!

Thanks bark :flowers:! Wish I had the time to actually carry all of them @ some point!

That harewood mattie is GORGEOUS!! I want something harewood!

Just curious, what MAM is coming your way and why do you think it's not a keeper?

I actually already received the MAM and it's ADORABLE....HOWEVER, I already own a BBW MAM, and didn't want to get repetitive. I am contemplating bidding farewell to a Black Cat MAM :cry:. I think I have too many MAMs anyway! I have Royal Blue, BBW, and Elephant! That's THREE! Hmmm...but Black Cat is just so soft...and fun too :thinking:...

I know it's hard not to repeat with all the wonderful leathers! I have a BBW MAB and have held off getting another black MA. I totally know where you're coming from. I like your variety with the Royal and Elephant!

I know it's hard not to repeat with all the wonderful leathers! I have a BBW MAB and have held off getting another black MA. I totally know where you're coming from. I like your variety with the Royal and Elephant!

Aw, thanks! Royal was my first RM :love:...she will NEVER go! BBW is very different from Black Cat, but they ARE both black...:thinking:. Plus I'm partial to long tassels. So, maybe Black Cat must go bye-bye. Sorry, I'm just thinking aloud! Glad you know how I feel about having dupes :heart:! I don't feel so solo now :P!

OMG drool drool drool I love everything and your Mattie is AMAZING!!! And you inspired me to play with my MAC chain, even though it's adjustable, to make the shortest length with the chains draping down, and I love it like that! :kiss: You're awesome! Oh, and congrats on the loot ;)

Vivi, you look so cute modeling your bags! You did an amazing job with that FIG Mac strap-looks totally cool! The Chocolate strap looks to be a perfect match, too.

I really love the Harewood Mattie-very jealous :graucho: You are really acquiring quite the collection :nuts:

What a great MAC collection, and the Choco strap looks perfect!!! Love all the colors, especially the Rose. Your Harewood Mattie is lovely as well. Great haul! Your mod shots are wonderful as well.

OMG drool drool drool I love everything and your Mattie is AMAZING!!! And you inspired me to play with my MAC chain, even though it's adjustable, to make the shortest length with the chains draping down, and I love it like that! You're awesome! Oh, and congrats on the loot ;)

Thanks axcelle :flowers:! Hehe...I was inspired but fellow tPFers :heart: to fondle my MAC chain/strap! Glad I could inspire you!

Oh love your new bags and just as axcelle mentioned you also inspired me to shorten up my MAC chain. I have gone crazy over MACs, it is now my favorite RM style.

Thanks fobobina :flowers:! I know! Don't MACs rock?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that they can actually hold A LOT and yet be so portable & versatile :love:!!

Vivi, you look so cute modeling your bags! You did an amazing job with that FIG Mac strap-looks totally cool! The Chocolate strap looks to be a perfect match, too.

I really love the Harewood Mattie-very jealous. You are really acquiring quite the collection.

Hey Violetgirl! I hate modeling my bags! But, I do realize that people can really get a better idea of the bag itself, if they were pondering whether they wanted the same bag, if it were modeled :P. Plus I HAVE to do it whilst DH is out! Yes, Harewood is gorgey, but I'm really starting to feel like MACs might be more useful than Matties (blasphemy!) so I may have to reconsider owning yet another Mattie (:amazed:)...

What a great MAC collection, and the Choco strap looks perfect!!! Love all the colors, especially the Rose. Your Harewood Mattie is lovely as well. Great haul! Your mod shots are wonderful as well.

Thanks scoobiesmomma :flowers:! I think I'm definitely done though!!!

I think I did see that suggestion! Thanks for the tip :flowers:! I actually just haven't had much time to play with my bags lately...:P, but I will DEFINITELY try that one!

Oooo I got a FIG MAC too that just arrived today - we're bag twins! I got it from the OSS and with some negotiating was able to double up the chains (although it's kind of tight)