BABY/MINI PADDINGTON Club!!!

:heart:BagaholicAnon ~ Your Navy Baby is beautiful!! Is your other one a Milk Baby?

:heart:iLuvBagsnChocs & :heart:Scarcici ~ your Choco twins look soooooo delish!!:love:

:heart:qwerty234 ~ I so have to get me a Baby Paddy tooo!!:graucho:

Well ladies, right now I have my eye on a sale Pink (is it Pinkberry??) Baby at NM for around $688.00. I wasn't thinking about a Pink one but the price is awesome and it's really cute! Decisions.. decisions..

GO FOR IT right now! I have never seen this shade IRL, but it seems to be so beautiful...!!!

There are 3 bags I currently want.:love: All are 33% off plus an additional 25% off!!:yahoo: I'm thinking of getting them all!:graucho: And afterwards, I'll be on a serious bag BAN for a looooong time!:pout:
-YSL Small Downtown (ivory)
-Prada Antik Cervo Bowler (turquoise)
-Chloe Baby Paddy (pinkberry)

Do it right now...! As a wedding present :graucho:...

oooh, don't tempt me!!! For some wedding presents we were given some gift cards to a department store here that sells Chloes, and they have a sale on at the moment....:graucho:

But I think I'll buy something for the house instead, just so I don't have to send a thank you note saying "thank you for the gift card, I used it to fund my bag obsession"! :roflmfao:

There are 3 bags I currently want.:love: All are 33% off plus an additional 25% off!!:yahoo: I'm thinking of getting them all!:graucho: And afterwards, I'll be on a serious bag BAN for a looooong time!:pout:
-YSL Small Downtown (ivory)
-Prada Antik Cervo Bowler (turquoise)
-Chloe Baby Paddy (pinkberry)

All three sound great, but the baby pinkberry has me drooling!

ooh i think you should use them to fund your bag obsession! i would lol!

Mica, do it :graucho:! I would like Chloe bags being sold in department stores here, in Spain. Nothing at all!

Wow you ladies are terrible enablers! :P I think I'll have to give the gift cards to DH for safe keeping :roflmfao:

Scarcici, what a shame there are no Chloe stores near you :sad: Thankfully there's ebay and bonanzle!

I´m thinking about getting a baby in castor...Good idea...? I´m a black, brown girl and it would be my first "colored" bag in all my life...

I immediately regretted letting go of my castor bag and it's the bag I missed the most - I'd get dressed and think of how perfectly castor would have went with the outfit, and have to 'settle' for another bag. Now I have by chance, (thought it was a chocolate at first) a paddy hobo in castor and I'm over the moon I have the colour again :yahoo:

It's main colour I would say would be maroon, but it looks more purple, red, brown in different lights - bordeaux is another way to describe it. It's not too bright a colour and a great neutral. I'm not sure how I'd wear a bright red bag, but the castor is such a muted red that it's perfect.

Ahem, I am slightly in love with castor so I may be biased scarcici! :shame: