What are your pets doing right now?

"Flat dogs" everywhere, I like to say. Sleeping as dogs are wont to do for many hours a day, the older more than the younger. Some soaking up the sun outside, some in the house in their comfy beds. Unfortunately I am suffering from flat dog choking toxic gas right now...

• Haha
Reactions: lill_canele
"Flat dogs" everywhere, I like to say. Sleeping as dogs are wont to do for many hours a day, the older more than the younger. Some soaking up the sun outside, some in the house in their comfy beds. Unfortunately I am suffering from flat dog choking toxic gas right now...
"Flat dog" is a cute image :smile: My dog is flat as we speak, doing his throw-rug impersonation since he's so fluffy.

LOL at toxic gas...he must be VERY relaxed!

My kitties are...no surprise here...sleeping! One is on my notes again!

"
My kitties are...no surprise here...sleeping! One is on my notes again!

-Our cats like to sleep where the warm air comes out of the computer; or they may be now walking on the computer keyboard, causing DH's character to be killed in World of Warcraft <evil Laugh> - he is addicted to that da&n thing.

aww this is cute! my little pup was sitting the on couch w/ me playing with his little luau girl squeaky toy (one of those loooong dog loofah toys) but when i started typing he got the idea that i was no longer paying attention and just tried to lick my juice right out of the glass!

Harley is on my lap growling at the kids walking outside.
Chip is in his snuggle ball.
Zippy is on his orthopedic bed.
Graycie is sitting on her food table looking out the window, or on my bed.

Cuddling!! Cutest thing ever!

4798_89586198726_510233726_1992837_.jpg

^ KA, that is toooo cute!

Roxy, our big black mutt, is laying down and staring out the sliding door.
Gyles, our shiba, is curled up in a ball on the couch. He's awake, looking out the sliding door too. (there is a little grassy area back there and people walk their dogs there often)
Now Roxy is whining because a dog appeared. lol