Hair color: blonde or brunette!?!

Blonde or Brunette best on me?

• Blonde

• Brunette

• Both would look good

Results are only viewable after voting.

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
OKay I am debating dying my hair to a medium/dark brown for this winter. I typically do it every year but always wind up going back to blonde and it is rough on my hair!?! I had stayed blonde because I cut my hair so short I thought it just fit better. Although as a brunette it might have that old hollywood Liz Taylor feel?? I can't find a picture of me as a brunette but I think you can visualize it!?! I hope! LOL

<<<<<<What do you think? Would I look better as a brunette or should I stay blonde for this winter?

Stay blonde!!! You look BEAUTIFUL!! I am blonde as well and I think it is the best color:smile: especially since I am SUPER fair skinned!

If you want a change, you can always have them blend some brown lowlight in:smile:

What do you think of this color?

hair.bmp

Yeah, I know what you mean. My hair is around that color now but I'm really sick of it so I think I'm gonna dye it dark red or dark dark brown.

God, I wish the Feria site would work. They have the best hair colors.

Yeah, I know what you mean. My hair is around that color now but I'm really sick of it so I think I'm gonna dye it dark red or dark dark brown.

God, I wish the Feria site would work. They have the best hair colors.

OHHH RED! I love love RED hair. It's me favorite but it looks awful on me though! :sad:

I say go for the dark rich brown, and if you want later add slight lowlights, but I think the one color would look great, shiny and dark. Bring out the bad girl for winter..:yes: