Hair color: blonde or brunette!?!

Blonde or Brunette best on me?

• Blonde

• Brunette

• Both would look good

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aw, that stinks :sad::sad:

Eep, I hope -I- look good with red hair, I've never had it before!

One of my friends has natural red hair and its gooooorgous!

I can't find any good colors of red though x.x

I say go for the dark rich brown, and if you want later add slight lowlights, but I think the one color would look great, shiny and dark. Bring out the bad girl for winter..:yes:

Yeah, really dark brown would look great. I think on dark hair I like all one color rather than with highlights/lowlights.

Aw, that stinks :sad::sad:

Eep, I hope -I- look good with red hair, I've never had it before!

One of my friends has natural red hair and its gooooorgous!

I can't find any good colors of red though x.x

You have to try it! I tried all different shades. The medium auburn was the best but it just made me look really pink or something!?! But if you look good in red then it's just so incredibly hot. Seriously unique and super sexy!

OKay I did it!

I do REALLY like it and if I get tired of it I can always go back to the blonde! LOL

This isn't the best picture (it's actually a bit lighter than this but this was taken with my SK3 so you can't expect much!) but you can see the before in my avatar and the after here!

Attachments

• IMG00063.JPG
    IMG00063.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 47
I think that's a very nice color. I think I just want something more dramatic. I am just that type or person. I like it either really really blonde as in the picture or dark brown. UGH. I need to make my decision by tomorrow!

i'm the same (and actually debating the SAME thing right this second...platinum or chocolate, short or long....i have a hair appointment on tuesday in fact and i'm so torn!). glad i'm not the only one. :biggrin: i'm glad it turned out so well!

my motto: if you're going to pay for it, it might as well look worth the money