Is this still in stores?

babyhart

admire inspire
O.G.
Jun 19, 2006
attachment.php

Hey ladies, i'm referring to the top middle bag, 1895 retail. is this still available? i remember buying the same style in white last year i think, but i want to get a fall/winter color. is this style still around? what's it called?

I love that bag so much! Email Denise at Nordstrom with the style number and she can let you know if she has it in stock. I wonder how the measurements compare to the grand shopping tote. Is the one you posted signficantly smaller? Anyway, here's Denise's email:

[email protected]

hey sophiawinter... it's not the GST. it's smaller, fatter, with one zip, not open. the GST is too big, but this is size between the petit and the grand. not sure if it's officially called a medium.

The middle one, A18004etc., in pink is one I posted to find the model, I just found the white tag with the numbers in my purse but the last numbers are different because of the color., I bought mine last year at Saks, Florida, will ask if they still have it and in what colors.

babyhart, the top middle bag I think looks like its part of the permanent collection in beige, pink and black only. I think that grey colour is seasonal..

Im actually wanting to get one if im lucky..Im pretty sure Kate Moss has the beige.

Babyhart, thanks,....YES! that's mine in the center in pink!!this forum is so great for finding things out........the numbers match the numbers in my purse except for the color numbers at the end...........thanks guys!!!

Re: A-18004 -Thre is one available down at my Saks., the price is $1,475, the color is black, it is gorgeous.....if any of you are still interested let me know, will give you SA name, and telephone number to call asap.

$1475 must be caviar leather. The one in the photo is calf. My Saks s/a said the calf leather scratches. What color is the hardware on the caviar black - silver or gold?