Is this still in stores?

i was able to track down a beige caviar at my local chanel retailer, hirshleifer's. i love the color!! the store also had a caviar black with gold hardware, and calfskin in black, deep brown and a rusty brown. but the calf does look like it stratches easily and doesn't lend a formal look as the caviar does. i like caviar b/c it's more versatile in the weather and since my hands are tied to my children, i needed something that i could have less caution with.

frayed... that's the beige, it's gorge!

roey - thanks!! the HW is gold. the store i went to had a couple left in beige but i had to run and get it yestrday since it's been popular and they were running out!

It sounds so yummy! The style is very close to my Outdoor tote and Grand Shopping tote but it is so classic and timeless that I could see myself buying the Timeless CC later on down the Chanel road.

Does it have a pocket on the back and hidden slide pockets that run the length and width?

hey ladies, i bought the beige, but now i'm not sure if i should keep the color or go for the black with gold. i have a couple of black chanels but none with gold HW, and chanel is the only lux designer that does black so well!!! ugh! but beige is versatile and the CCs are more clearer. HELP!!

Yes its called the petite shopper also. I have that bag.

Its part of the Timeless Classic Collection and will always be around. The one you were referring to is ruth hardware so thats limited to this season.

Price is same as the grand shopper.