for those who bought from authentic_lvlady

superBag

:-)
O.G.
Jun 10, 2006
im still waiting for my bag to arrive.. urghhh its been a week since she got my payment... how long should i wait! im sooo soooo nervous right now:cursing: :sweatdrop: ... urghhh philippines is so near from HK... help, oh man what should I do?:sad:

I wouldn't worry about it. I haven't purchased from her but she is a very good seller on eBay. One thing for sure is she didn't run away with your money. No worries.

I've bought something from her too early this year. Don't worry about it, it will arrive. It's just that our postal system SUCKS so everything arrives late, especially in my area (southern part of the Philippines).

Did you ask for the tracking #? Might be held by customs as the ladies said. I've bought from her and it usually arrives within 5 days from the day I paid.
Ask for the tracking # if you haven't done so and track it online.:yes:

I've bought something from her too early this year. Don't worry about it, it will arrive. It's just that our postal system SUCKS so everything arrives late, especially in my area (southern part of the Philippines).
urghhhhh!! to hell with customs...:cursing: :cursing: hey there cubby, southern where?cebu??