for those who bought from authentic_lvlady

im still waiting for my bag to arrive.. urghhh its been a week since she got my payment... how long should i wait! im sooo soooo nervous right now:cursing: :sweatdrop: ... urghhh philippines is so near from HK... help, oh man what should I do?:sad:

I've purchased nurmerous bags from her..she's very trustworthy..and one of my personal favorites on Ebay

If you are nervous, email her..I'm sure she wouldn't mind giving you reassurance.

i brought from her, and was also worried as it was my first big purchase from ebay. it arrived safely and in good condition about 5 days later though. dont worry its prolly just the mail system

ok guys, im on my way to the postal office right now, they told me that it be wont delivered on my place, :confused1: i will have to pick it up myself, urghhhh PLUS i have to pay for the taxes?!?!!:cursing: ... ughh whatever the custom's police wants.... :cursing: :cursing:

Sorry to hear that superBag.:sad: Maybe explain to the custom that it's a used bag...that's what she stated on my parcel and i never have to pay any tax.:sweatdrop:

urghhhhh!! to hell with customs...:cursing: :cursing: hey there cubby, southern where?cebu??

Hi, superbag! I'm from Cagayan de Oro. Anyway, glad to hear that your bag has arrived. My shipment from authentic_lvlady before was delivered right to my door and I didn't have to pay anything. Good luck with customs!

Hi, superbag! I'm from Cagayan de Oro. Anyway, glad to hear that your bag has arrived. My shipment from authentic_lvlady before was delivered right to my door and I didn't have to pay anything. Good luck with customs!
hey there! oooh you're from CDO, havent been there yet :smile:. Actually it has already arrived (oct14) but due to some reasons, it wont be shipped in my place, *rant* i will pick it up at PPC(phil post corp) now... urghh