What music do CL lovers like to listen to?

I love rock music... like mainstream rock with heavy guitars and a little bit of screaming. I guess my favorite band is Story of the Year.

I also LOVE 80s music and early 90s hip-hop and one-hit-wonders. Oh and Phil Collins and Journey.

:wale:

Kings of Leon is one of the few bands that I love and never seen. I've always really wanted to go, but for one reason or another the timing's always been off. Since the last album, my desire has waned. Other than Sex on Fire that album fell really flat for me. I was so sad because the previous ones were so completely amazing!

Thanks to you and Asha, I have found my current favorite band. They are absolutely amazing. I really love their older stuff especially from Because of the Times (fans and true love way are my favorite songs from that album) but I have to say that I also love the new album, especially Closer which makes me shiver, it is so dark and drippy. Thanks for the awesome recommendation.

I can't believe that I forgot to mention AC/DC in my previous post, they are one of my all time favorites.

My obsession: Beirut :love: Not too many know that music tho.
And others I like listening to: Cat Power, Bowerbirds, Alaska in winter, Andrew Bird, Band of Horses, Bat for Lashes, Belle & Sebastian, The Bird and the Bee, Blonde Redhead, Bon Iver, The Cure, Dappled Cities Fly, Feist, Florence & The Machine, A hawk and a hacksaw, Joy Division, Lykke Li, M.I.A., Modest Mouse, Nirvana, Noah and the Whale, Phosphorescent, The Postal Service, Rogue Wave, Sea Wolf, Seabear, Shout out Louds, She & Him, Someone still loves you Boris Yeltsin, The Spinto band, Sufjan Stevens, Vampire Weekend, Voxtrot, You say party! We say die!, and so on :biggrin:

Wondering how many people enjoy listening to the same music.

I love rock music... like mainstream rock with heavy guitars and a little bit of screaming. I guess my favorite band is Story of the Year.

I also LOVE 80s music and early 90s hip-hop and one-hit-wonders. Oh and Phil Collins and Journey.

Oh, Meggy...we've had this discussion before but if we were ever in a karaoke bar together there would be some trouble!!!

"Ooooooooooooh I'm halfway there....whoa, livin' on a prayer..." :jammin: