Leesburg VA Outlet Updates-Feb. 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what my bee looks like:
attachment.php

That looks like an updated version of one of the older bee styles (the 'angry' bee); it's cute. The one I got off the bay the other day looks like this:

Attachments

• bee.jpg
    bee.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 43
What are you returning? I was thinking of heading up there tomorrow...what time you gonna be there?

I'll probably get off work around 4:30 (working from home- Yay!) so I'll be up there shortly afterward.

This time I'm returning a Soho Satchel (in the saddle/tan? color), its matching wristlet, the ombre heart keyfob that they now have at the outlet for $9.99 (which I'd bought during the Feb. PCE) and a black mini sig. lg. cosmetic case (which I like but just realized, doesn't stand up on its own, so I decided I don't need it that bad). See pic. (borrowed from the bay)

Attachments

• 5094.jpg
    5094.jpg
    1.6 KB · Views: 461
You gals have a great update thread going on here!

Lol I was searching for jobs at COACH and there is an opening at Leesburg and I immediatly though of all of you.
I'm surprised there is an opening, considering that the last time I talked w/ the staff in Jan they said they were under a hiring freeze that the time.
Not sure I'll be able to stop by tonight, but it's possible.

Went to Leesburg last night to return a couple of things. Didn't really look at the new floorset although the straw bags with the flower at the entrance looked cute. In the clearance section there were a few new items - 2 camel Gigis. Lots of leather carryalls in bright colors (green, coral). Lots of the canvas large totes trimmed with leather, the ones with the bright colored trims. Something I haven't seen before - a hippie bag in bright green coated canvas with the Heritage logo, looked really cute and I almost bought it. Gold convertible Ergos. Patent leather shoulder bags and totes from the factory-only collection (teal and brown). One nylon messenger bag. Several 2008 Soho satchels and lunch totes in black and brown. A new design of leather and canvas large totes (look like last summers heritage stripe diaper bags) - looked like factory-only. Several brown patchwork gallery totes. Lots of Carlys on a separate table (did not look at the color as I don't care for them). Bleecker 2-pocket flaps in brown. Bleecker totes in brown/khaki. Lots and lots of the factory-only legacy (white, pink, brown, black) Ali type of bags as well as totes. Several black Hampton signature totes with the carriage charm (I think style is 12645). Did not look at the jewelry or wallets.
Walked out of there with a credit :smile:

Addl: Just remmebered they had two red patent Peytons, two espresso Haversacks and 1 espresso Lindsay.

I was at Leesburg today and there was still one Camel Gigi on the shelf, in very good condition, too!

Did anyone visiting recently see the made-for-outlet-version of the Bleecker Elisa bag? I saw it in 4 colors: black, tan, pink and another color that I can't recall. It was priced $500+, and it has Nickel hardware. It has the 2 large flap pockets on the front, but no large slip pocket on the back & no lacing like the Elisa. It's lined in Khaki Signature and it appears to be a similar size to the Elisa, also with a similar length shoulder strap. The shoulder strap doesn't have the rings & lacing, however, it's 2 layers of leather. It first glance I thought the strap was doubled, but it appears to be fixed in place. I think it's cute, especially if you liked the Elisa, but at $500+ it's a bit too pricey, imo. It's sure to be discounted in the future. Sorry, I didn't get the style number, but it's part of the new floorset.

The penelope shopper in lilac (only color they have right now) is down from 30% off to 40% now. I think it was $230 before and now it's about $200 if anybody's looking for it.

Doh!!!! Should have waited to get it for my friend's B-day (which I was 2 weeks late with in the first place)..... I would ask for it back from her temporarily to get a PA on it, but she's out of town this weekend, and tomorrow is the last day of the 14day PA period.. Dang it.

I know I must ask this every week but I know for sure I'm going on April 4th (2 saturdays from now)

Do you know if the extra 50% off sale will be going on then or is this completely random? thanks so much in advance!

Hopefully I'll get up there again this week IF the tax return comes back :smile: last week 9or was it the week before?) I got a platinum/khaki carly for 145 dollars on sale, so that was my deal of the week... THE weekend before that I was up the again and got three of the meduium hamptons weekend totes- one for me, my twin sister, and one for my mom which she is absolutly in love with! Now i am thinkin about going back for a scribble, even though it os going to get so horrendously dirty, i just love the scribbles.... so think i'm gonna have to bite the bullet and get one- i tink te yellow is cute on them too :smile:
Anything fantastic up there right now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.