Who wants to see my Wristlet collection I am so proud of?

Great collection you have alot of hard to find ones!!

The one with the flower is from 2006 I have the fringed hobo in brown that matches that wristlet they also had the pink hobo that is a perfect match for your wristlet!

I got my flower/poppy wristlet on ebay about three months ago for 50.00 dollars. It was a great find because the seller listed it as a wrist bag not a wristlet so whomever typed wristlet it didnt come up!

The poppy is my absolute fave!! Of course I haven't been able to get my hands on one.

Good Job Summ3rGurl!:smile:

My fav is the Madison pieced one! I was obsessed with that one for awhile, but gave up because they are so expensive. Anyone know what year that one came out?

My fav is the Madison pieced one! I was obsessed with that one for awhile, but gave up because they are so expensive. Anyone know what year that one came out?
Not sure what year they came out, but listen to this steal. I was on ebay planning on getting it if it didnt go over..eh..maybe 70 dollars? For some odd reason I won it for 33 dollars! I almost fainted since it is rare, and you can not find it for less than one hundred dollars. Also, the lady I purchased it from was extremely nice and said she got it from an outlet sometime in Demeber. Hope that helps, and Thank you!:woohoo: