Who wants to see my Wristlet collection I am so proud of?

OMG I want that flower wristlet SOOO badly! When/where did you get it? The rest of your collection is lovely as well!
I got my flower/poppy wristlet on ebay about three months ago for 50.00 dollars. It was a great find because the seller listed it as a wrist bag not a wristlet so whomever typed wristlet it didnt come up!

attachment.php

YAY! I loveeeeeeeee the spring 07 patchwork, I have that one too! Love the legacy stripe too... and the dragonfly! Great collection! Ohhh and the gold lurex :heart: love!
thnx. And yes my absolute fave is the spring 07 patchwork with the beautiful pastel. But i was extremely mad wen i recieved it from ebay and the seller said they only used it once and the suede was all darkened. Dont u just hate wen people lie on ebay? so they got negative feedback of course!

jeh3v - I couldn't help but take a glimpse of your collection...Wonderful!! What color is your Ergo? I have the same one in black and I LOVE it!! I've been looking for a brown one too but can't decide between Chocolate & Tobacco...

The one in my pics is the natural/camel color! I love the legacy lining on these babies! I actually don't have that one anymore, but boy are ergos great bags or what?! I recently got the red patent one and they are just so lightweight and lovely.