The Finer Things - New site

At those prices i love the site .....spending a few more mins looking isnt a hardship for the bargains available

Sadly I don't have time to faff about so I generally stick to NPN for ease of use. I've spent the last four days trying to look at Hannah's site because people raved about it on here so much and because I used her on eBay a couple of times but it keeps saying "Ajax issue" or something and generally been doing weird things. :rolleyes:

I agree her prices are better than NP's but I don't have time to faff around either. I just think the site would do better if browsing were easier, setting to newest doesn't get rid of all the sold. I looked more at her bags when they were on EBay

If I've got a spare few mins I do enjoy browsing through NP 's or Labels most wanted to see what's new..............but that's just my preference.

I agree her prices are better than NP's but I don't have time to faff around either. I just think the site would do better if browsing were easier, setting to newest doesn't get rid of all the sold. I looked more at her bags when they were on EBay

If I've got a spare few mins I do enjoy browsing through NP 's or Labels most wanted to see what's new..............but that's just my preference.
Agreed, also needs more photos on each listing, especially interior shots which are frequently not there.

I'm the same as you mulberrygal although I'm on a ban now since Bicester last week :graucho:

I'm a bit disappointed after some wonderful service.

I've sent Hannah a personal email, a msg on facebook and on her facebook page but with no reply and I know she has read the facebook msg as it shows you when read

If I contact about making a purchase I get a very quick response but if I'm enquiring about trading in a bag or further pics etc its just ignored.

I know it must be a very busy business but Shian at NPN always seems to respond very quickly to any messages.