The Finer Things - New site

Hi, many thanks I am aware with the issue with the site. My website host has been targeted by a hacker. Please do not worry about any virus transmitting from the site, as there is no downloadable content on the site, so I am assured that is not a possibility. I am working with my hosts to bring the site back as soon as possible. Apologies for any inconvenience caused to anyone.

This may not be the best place to ask but since I see there's been some discussion here I'll go ahead :smile:

Have you guys have had any experiences ordering from the finer things to the US?

Thanks

I've tried numerous times to contact her and rarely did she reply. I would use the Nest, Shian is wonderful.

Hi, thanks for this. Yes I have used Shian several times and she is wonderful, but I was interested to understand to see how the commission rates compared. Since NPN and Labelsmostwanted decided to use the same rates it's difficult to find an advantage as the seller anywhere!

Hi, thanks for this. Yes I have used Shian several times and she is wonderful, but I was interested to understand to see how the commission rates compared. Since NPN and Labelsmostwanted decided to use the same rates it's difficult to find an advantage as the seller anywhere!
Morning Somerset love, Unless it's changed, The Finer things buy the item from you as a straight sale so no commission involved. Hope that helps.