The Finer Things - New site

Amachelle

May 9, 2014
Hi guys,

Not sure if you are aware but Hannah at The Finer Things Aberdeen is launching her new website today;

Www.thefinerthingsaberdeen.com

I have personally had a great experience with her and would not hesitate to buy from her again like many others. She has got some fantastic stock online so get in quick to snap up a bargain.

I know this will be making my bank account groan :smile:

Also if you visit the Facebook page there is a chance to win a current season brand new del rey!!

What a beautiful site! Added to my bookmarks. Had a little bit of a sinking feeling when I noticed something I had been watching on ebay had vanished but its now on the site:smile:. The best of luck Hannah x

As lovely as some of the bags are it drives me a little crazy browsing through items that are saying "out of stock". With 10 pages of Mulberry I got fed up with looking through by the time I got to page 4. I want to see items I can buy, not that i can't.

It's like this on V collection but you can select not to show these. Am I missing something, can they easily be blocked?

I would much prefer to see sold items at the end of the list as on NP otherwise it just puts me off browsing through.

I don't think there's a way to get rid of the sold out items. I usually sort the list by newness, it still shows some sold out items but mainly stuff that's in stock.

If your on Facebook new stock seems to be previewed on there first before going live on the site.