The Finer Things - New site

It's been playing up since late last week - comes up with an Ajax error. But I have been able to get it to load and looked at new stuff coming in. Just takes a few refreshes!

I can get to the main page but it wont let me do anything else which is annoying as she's got a bayswater on there i want to have another look at - arrgghh!!

Sorry but it always drives me a little crazy and puts me off that you can't select to view all. Then when you scroll through, so many of the pages have bags that are sold. I just want to leisurely scroll down without keep waiting for the next page to refresh and just look at bags that are available to buy. :P

Sorry but it always drives me a little crazy and puts me off that you can't select to view all. Then when you scroll through, so many of the pages have bags that are sold. I just want to leisurely scroll down without keep waiting for the next page to refresh and just look at bags that are available to buy. :P

I have to say I agree. It's not that user friendly. :smile:

I have to say I agree. It's not that user friendly. :smile:

I just set the sort criteria to "newness". If you check it regularly you get all the new stuff on the first page. I love the site design and the prices - my fave by far.

I know it does seem only a little niggle, just bugs me, forever refreshing pages. Hopefully the site will improve in time, more user friendly please :biggrin:

Setting to newness doesn't necessarily help, searching in Mulberry for example I have 9 pages with only 12 items a page, when set to newest , 2 of the first 9 are out of stock.

Most sites do give you an option to see "all" rather than 12 pages. I never understand why the first option is always multiple pages rather than seeing "all" in the first place. :graucho:

At those prices i love the site .....spending a few more mins looking isnt a hardship for the bargains available

Sadly I don't have time to faff about so I generally stick to NPN for ease of use. I've spent the last four days trying to look at Hannah's site because people raved about it on here so much and because I used her on eBay a couple of times but it keeps saying "Ajax issue" or something and generally been doing weird things. :rolleyes:

Sadly I don't have time to faff about so I generally stick to NPN for ease of use. I've spent the last four days trying to look at Hannah's site because people raved about it on here so much and because I used her on eBay a couple of times but it keeps saying "Ajax issue" or something and generally been doing weird things. :rolleyes:
I found that it does that to me only when I use my iPad, if I use the laptop it's ok. I did try looking today using my iPad and the site worked ok so maybe try again?

I found that it does that to me only when I use my iPad, if I use the laptop it's ok. I did try looking today using my iPad and the site worked ok so maybe try again?

great minds and that - i just tried on my work pc and it let me get to the brands and i did the search by newness and then i saw the first page. after that it said that same "ajax content" thing and froze. Damn it. There's an NVT Bays i want to look at and its on a later page.... this is torture!!!!

I know Ipads can do weird things to sites which is why i thought I would try at work (in my lunchbreak of course!) and see what happened.

I want to see these bargain??!! ;)

great minds and that - i just tried on my work pc and it let me get to the brands and i did the search by newness and then i saw the first page. after that it said that same "ajax content" thing and froze. Damn it. There's an NVT Bays i want to look at and its on a later page.... this is torture!!!!

I know Ipads can do weird things to sites which is why i thought I would try at work (in my lunchbreak of course!) and see what happened.

I want to see these bargain??!! ;)

is it the black one???

http://thefinerthingsaberdeen.com/p...bag-in-black-nvt-leather-with-brass-hardware/
http://thefinerthingsaberdeen.com/p...bag-in-black-nvt-leather-with-brass-hardware/