The Finer Things - New site

Does anyone know if there's a problem with TFT's messaging or if Hannah's on holiday? Ive tried messaging several times and I know she's busy with young children but it's unusual for her to take this long to get back to me when selling ! Many thanks ladies

Does anyone know if there's a problem with TFT's messaging or if Hannah's on holiday? Ive tried messaging several times and I know she's busy with young children but it's unusual for her to take this long to get back to me when selling ! Many thanks ladies

I'm also waiting (impatiently!) for a reply to a Facebook message..

Hope I'm not overstepping the mark here, but there are several complaints on this thread about TFT taking a long time to reply to messages, but it seems that customers that manage to get through are overall happy with the service; I'd guess that TFT are unable to pick up messages on certain days due to work or other commitments or just being plain tired. Perhaps The Finer Things could start putting dates up when listing bags, as in "I can't reply to your message until [date]" & that would clear up these misunderstandings? If not on her website, she could post it on here? Again, apologies if I'm out of line, it's just a suggestion that might help both customers & TFT with this issue.

Hope I'm not overstepping the mark here, but there are several complaints on this thread about TFT taking a long time to reply to messages, but it seems that customers that manage to get through are overall happy with the service; I'd guess that TFT are unable to pick up messages on certain days due to work or other commitments or just being plain tired. Perhaps The Finer Things could start putting dates up when listing bags, as in "I can't reply to your message until [date]" & that would clear up these misunderstandings? If not on her website, she could post it on here? Again, apologies if I'm out of line, it's just a suggestion that might help both customers & TFT with this issue.
I've bought and sold with TFT and never had a problem except the occasional delay in replying. I think even an automated acknowledgement that your message had been received and a reply would follow would be really helpful. Sometimes you're genuinely not sure the message has been received.

Reactions: NY2005