Which of these would you pick?

• Leather Gel

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Leather Cream

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Leather Wax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi all! I've not been on for a long while as I found all the gorgeous bag pics too tempting! I haven't bought a mulberry for three years, but today I was lucky enough to buy a cream Ledbury in a charity shop! It's in pretty good condition but I'd like to clean the outside and the top of the flap inside (suede). I'm armed with the usual suspects, plus a suede cleaning brush, but I wanted to run it by your expertise and ask what you think! How does this sound:

Exterior - clean with an unscented baby wipe
Use collonil leather gel for further clean
Leave overnight and then use collonil waterstop spray to protect

Interior - use a soft eraser, then brush
Then Waterstop?

The suede is really grubby so any other tips for that would be great! I also saw someone said use Waterstop first before baby wipes, but surely that locks in the dirt?

Thanks in advance for your help :smile:

I'd love to post a picture, but not sure where to upload it to - I've linked to it on instagram below!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BAQBjIwk1Xj/

I've had my Oversized Alexa for several years now and I've never done anything to the bag to condition it. I just noticed that the leather is looking dry and I don't want it to crack. What can I use on it? I'm confused by the Mulberry gel - is that a moisturizer? What if I got this Coach moisturizer? Would that be okay on the Mulberry leather? Thanks for any help! Just looking for something no-fuss that won't damage the bag.

Hi everyone!

Hope someone can help - I've got a biro pen mark on my bayswater. Any recommendations on how to get this out? To be fair, it's not too noticeable, I can live with it but still would prefer it to be gone.
Can you send bags off to Mulberry to get that professionally cleaned?

Thanks!

Hi All,

I am sure that all this information is probably somewhere already but have had a search through cleaning & protecting but can't find what I want to know....

Basically I normally just spray my bags with collonil waterstop and it works great, however I have run out of spray/can't find it and just went to order some more and now there seems to be a much bigger selection than I remember (or maybe I just didn't ever look properly and just clicked first on list).

I have a new mini bayswater buckle in mole grey croc printed nubuck .. should I use the spray specific for nubuck? care card just states collonil waterstop spray!

Also I have a beautiful new BAYSWATER OXBLOOD DEEP EMBOSSED CROC PRINT should I be using the exotic spray?

Has anyone treated either of these bags with anything - how did it work out? Any advice would be much appreciated.

I spray suede shoes & suede bag linings with neutral collonil waterstop, smooth leather.
Works fine.

Deep embossed croc isn't exotic, just printed. Description from m.com:
Deep Embossed Croc Print: A natural looking vegetable tanned leather with a deep croc emboss which is cut to give a scale-like texture

So, stuff available @ mulberry store should work fine. :smile:

I spray suede shoes & suede bag linings with neutral collonil waterstop, smooth leather.
Works fine.

Deep embossed croc isn't exotic, just printed. Description from m.com:
Deep Embossed Croc Print: A natural looking vegetable tanned leather with a deep croc emboss which is cut to give a scale-like texture

So, stuff available @ mulberry store should work fine. :smile:
Many thanks I think this is the one I usually use :smile:

Has anyone actually sprayed it onto the deep emboss croc bayswater? I asked in the mulberry store and the SA said she wasn't sure neither was the manager they said they said they would get back to me but still waiting!

The Collonil waterstop spray can says it is suitable for all leather types, including suede and nubuck. I've used it on Ugg boots and it worked well. They do also sell a specific spray for suede/nubuck as well, but I don't think you necessarily need that type.

Hope this helps!

Oh and I think we are bag twins I have a midngith blue suede croc pint tillie - great bag :smile:

That's it! I love it but choose my moments around UK weather when to use it, so it's in amazing condition still...... Reminds me I haven't used her for ages

I've found the ordinary waterstop spray has a drying effect on some of my bags - I've always bought my products from widefit shoes in eBay, always get great deals and best prices

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1453626625.863422.jpg