Which of these would you pick?

• Leather Gel

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Leather Cream

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Leather Wax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I use leather conditioner (lotion) on my leather goods. I’ve never used the Mulberry brand though, so I can’t comment on it. I use either Apple brand conditioner or Chamberlains. Just make sure to use a clean soft cloth to buff a thin layer on. Let it sit a few minutes, then buff off with a clean side of the cloth.

Last edited:
I use leather conditioner (lotion) on my leather goods. I’ve never used the Mulberry brand though, so I can’t comment on it. I use either Apple brand conditioner or Chamberlains. Just make sure to use a clean soft cloth to buff a thin layer on. Let it sit a few minutes, then buff off with a clean side of the cloth.
Thank you for your recommendations!

I think the wax would be more like a waterproofing top coat - I’d be sure I’m happy with the look of the leather before I’d use it as it will seal in any imperfections - I’ve never used their products I use a cream or gel to moisturise but always try on a small hidden area first

Thank you for your reply. I am just looking for something to make the chocolate NVT leather look a bit more hydrated (?) as the leather looks a bit dull. Having read everyone's responses I think I am leaning more towards the cream :smile:

I’ve done one coat on the front/back/bottom & it’s made a huge difference, haven’t tackled the inking/sides yet and you can see they’re still a bit dry. Thumbs up on this from me, it’s thinner and more watery than the standard collonil cream, but I’m finding that makes it easier to work with.

Attachments

• IMG_6706.jpeg
    IMG_6706.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 14
  • Thanks
Reactions: Charmaine13
I’ve done one coat on the front/back/bottom & it’s made a huge difference, haven’t tackled the inking/sides yet and you can see they’re still a bit dry. Thumbs up on this from me, it’s thinner and more watery than the standard collonil cream, but I’m finding that makes it easier to work with.
Thank you for your update. Your Alexa looks beautiful! :loveeyes:

Reactions: 24shaz