Michael Fassbender

CoU3paLWAAAkY_C.jpg

I started being interested in her in February 2013, after watching Anna Karenina. I loved Kitty in the book, I loved the Kitty played by Alicia. Fragile, delicate, resolutive, curious.
Re Michael, I've known and followed him since 2012, when I saw Haywire (without paying to much attention), then ADM, Jane Eyre, Shame, Fish Tank.. Etc.
I saw them in 2 separate moments/years/context but I was so happy when I read they were filming TLBO together and then of course when I saw them together irl. They're the cutest, I can't help.
Did you watch their interviews? [emoji7] I think Yes :smile:

Btw re Trespass, I usually find those stories interesting so I was naturally interested in it.. I don't know what is wrong with that movie, I sill hope it's gonna be great, but I know very few things about it. Hope to have a trailer soon.

How many movies circa do they still have to announce at TIFF?

I don't know exactly.. but I think they will add other important titles.
I think Alicia and Gleeson are the best parts of Anna Karenina,so I totally agree with you.
Yes,I've watched the interviews. They look very relaxed and lovely together.

I've already read these articles.. These are the same links that a certain someone used to post here to prove that Vikander is a liar..:rolleyes:And these articles don't prove anything,actually. I don't see how the fact that "Vikander and Carice van Houten weren't quite as serious about the d-floor" or the fact that Fassbender was talking with other women disprove what they say.

What I get from what they have said is that the first time they met each other was at TIFF. No more no less. No love at first sight, sharing cabs home or exchanging numbers. Just the first time they met.

Do you know how long these parties last? How many people were there? How the room is set up? How long the journalists were there? Did the journalists ever go to the bathroom? Were they ever deep in conversation with anyone? How many times did they go the bar?

Each of these reports are somewhat similar, with different details because they're coming from three different people with different perspectives. They reported what they observed. But none of them could possibly have their attention on every interaction taking place during the party. And any introduction between AV & MF (and everything they've said indicates it was nothing more than a brief hello) probably took less than a minute. It's completely probable that that either wasn't witnessed or wasn't considered worthy of a mention in an article.
Apparently,this is very difficult to understand.

The thing is, her fans here say she's been around for a while, not just since she's been with Michael. She was in a movie with Ben, who is well known at that time, still is. Michael was there, being in a huge movie 12 YAS. Two people in 2 big movies, surely if they met for 5 minutes or 1 minute the multiple reporters would have seen them in conversation. There's a picture of her there after all. Feel free to dispute me, but those same reporters said that she was hardly on the dance floor, which means she was off somewhere watching Michael and company dance. Are those reports disputed? Unless they met in private, which is what they're famous for.
Ok fine, they met at TIFF. But no way in hell they danced together. No way in hell he saw her dancing, especially since he was surrounded by 8 women who no doubt held his attention

Reactions: PSawyer
The thing is, her fans here say she's been around for a while, not just since she's been with Michael. She was in a movie with Ben, who is well known at that time, still is. Michael was there, being in a huge movie 12 YAS. Two people in 2 big movies, surely if they met for 5 minutes or 1 minute the multiple reporters would have seen them in conversation. There's a picture of her there after all. Feel free to dispute me, but those same reporters said that she was hardly on the dance floor, which means she was off somewhere watching Michael and company dance. Are those reports disputed? Unless they met in private, which is what they're famous for.
Ok fine, they met at TIFF. But no way in hell they danced together. No way in hell he saw her dancing, especially since he was surrounded by 8 women who no doubt held his attention
You can say she's not famous enough to be known as anything but "Michael Fassbender's girlfriend" in 2016 or you can say she was famous enough for reporters to watch her every move in 2013. You can't have it both ways. Pick one.

Last edited:
You can say she's not famous enough to be known as anything but "Michael Fassbender's girlfriend" in 2016 or you can say she was famous enough for reporters to watch her every move in 2013. You can't have it both ways. Pick a story and stick with it.

It's too hard to choose a narrative line. I'm so glad I don't have to, I prefer relying on reality. It's so much easier and relaxing. [emoji173]️

Still thinking about that game. Can't stand the TIFF story anymore, it's through the looking glass again. :smile:

Did they say they danced for two hours? Even if she was hardly on the dance floor,it doesn't mean that she didn't dance at all.

Awesome! Thanks! I'd like to think these are the faces they make reading forums but I highly doubt they'd be that amused.
:lol: