Michael Fassbender

Do you know how long these parties last? How many people were there? How the room is set up? How long the journalists were there? Did the journalists ever go to the bathroom? Were they ever deep in conversation with anyone? How many times did they go the bar?

Each of these reports are somewhat similar, with different details because they're coming from three different people with different perspectives. They reported what they observed. But none of them could possibly have their attention on every interaction taking place during the party. And any introduction between AV & MF (and everything they've said indicates it was nothing more than a brief hello) probably took less than a minute. It's completely probable that that either wasn't witnessed or wasn't considered worthy of a mention in an article.

THIS. Incredible how some people are making such a big deal out of a simple statement. "We met on the dance floor". Meeting on the dance floor could last 1 minute, 3 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 seconds. Gosh. How are reporters supposed to report every single breath an actor takes? I can't believe we're really discussing this

THIS. Incredible how some people are making such a big deal out of a simple statement. "We met on the dance floor". Meeting on the dance floor could last 1 minute, 3 minutes, 10 minutes, 30 seconds. Gosh. How are reporters supposed to report every single breath an actor takes? I can't believe we're really discussing this

I don't see the motive of telling lies over such a small matter. It is not like they were telling a love on first-sight , immediately hooked up story.

Is any of you able to flip this image? I know it's not a big deal but I'm such a s**t with these things! I can't stand his scar on the wrong side [emoji23]View attachment 3421718

Thank you :smile:

Btw I just found this on Twitter... Which is from yesterday :smile: View attachment 3421720
tumblr_oaxh9jbQ0T1v7bb9qo2_540.jpg
tumblr_oaxh9jbQ0T1v7bb9qo1_540.jpg
tumblr_oaxh9jbQ0T1v7bb9qo4_540.jpg
tumblr_oaxh9jbQ0T1v7bb9qo3_540.jpg

Here you go. Love their goofy faces!
thanks to http://thefass.tumblr.com/post/148000797460/𝓂𝒾𝒸𝒽𝒶𝑒𝓁-𝒻𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒷𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇-𝒶𝓁𝒾𝒸𝒾𝒶-𝓋𝒾𝓀𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇-x

Someone asked for receipts? There it is
And if they met, surely it would've been reported. She was well known at the time right?

Someone asked for receipts? There it is
And if they met, surely it would've been reported. She was well known at the time right?
The point isn't whether she was well known at the time or not. It's been stated above: this is a huge event, with multiple reporters, at a party that was going on for hours. The celebrities there don't have a reporter trailing them everywhere they go so their every move was being watched. It's really not a ridiculous concept that they may have bumped into each other on the dance floor at some point to maybe say "hi" at the very most. They even share a common a co-worker (Domhnall Gleeson). I don't care about her that much, but this assumption that they both must be lying, especially Michael, about everything they do is kind of ludicrous at this point. It doesn't mean anything either way.