Michael Fassbender

Do you think she and Zoe compared notes? Like "Oh does he still do that thing with his tongue that he thinks is so great but really just tickles?" "YES I HATE THAT THING." With Michael face palming in the corner? Probably why he flipped off the camera in that pic of them all hanging together....
I doubt they compared notes since I think he does a whole lot more with Zoe than her

so no TLBO and Weightless at tiff, right? did they announce all line-up? or are there more to come?
They will announce other movies in the next weeks. :smile:

I know a couple people reacting to the TIFF lineup today who have A24/TIFF contacts.
I didn't have great expectations in any case. But IF it's so bad,it's strange that they've agreed to show it at the Toronto Festival. Let's see.. Anyway,it's a small budget indie,it's not going to affect his career.

Has the bar really been set so low for this 'couple' that all their fans need is for them to be cordial to each other? You get love from that? I worry for some people when these two break up. Genuinely.
Well,some people were sure that they couldn't stand each other.. What do you expect from promo interviews? They're obviously relaxed,at ease with each other. But it's always the same old story.

hey really trying to sell this movie huh? Still not buying. So after all this time, now they trying to convince us they met at TIFF when 1. He was with the Romanian that time and was surrounded on the dance floor by a bunch of ladies and 2. She was dancing with someone else. She has always lied about dancing hours long with people so now it seems dear Michael has jumped on board to give the illusion they had instant chemistry from years gone buy. Such lies I tell ya. Not to mention, he's always been a bad dancer, not since dancing with her. Boy they going out real hard for this
He met Madalina at another party.. And even if was surrounded by a bunch of ladies (receipts?),it's perfectly possible that they met there.. There're pics of them at the same TIFF party,and Vikander mentioned this anecdote in an old interview with Horowitz. They also met at the Bafta Awards 2014 where Alicia presented an award with Redmayne.

Thanks! I knew TLBO is most unlikely. I wasn't able to watch the live stream so I asked. Thanks. Anyway, we will know about VFF this week also.

There was never a reason to doubt it when she said it the first time...
You know,she's a liar..:lol: She has even lied about the THREE-hour dance off with Isaac at a Comic-Con party... Who doesn't have a THREE-hour dance off.. :lol:

Am I being interviewed? If my dislike for her isn't obvious by now then I cant help u.
Its so funny that his fans are always asked why they don't like her, yet her fans cant give a reason to, except that she's "pretty, talented and dating Michael Fassbender"
I knew her before she was announced for TBLO and I've always thought she was a good actress. Judging by her fansites and blogs,most of her fans are not interested in their relationship. They started to follow her after watching Anna Karenina,A Royal Affair,but above all after watching Ex Machina.

They will announce other movies in the next weeks. :smile:

I didn't have great expectations in any case. But IF it's so bad,it's strange that they've agreed to show it at the Toronto Festival. Let's see.. Anyway,it's a small budget indie,it's not going to affect his career.

Well,some people were sure that they couldn't stand each other.. What do you expect from promo interviews? They're obviously relaxed,at ease with each other. But it's always the same old story.

He met Madalina at another party.. And even if was surrounded by a bunch of ladies (receipts?),it's perfectly possible that they met there.. There're pics of them at the same TIFF party,and Vikander mentioned this anecdote in an old interview with Horowitz. They also met at the Bafta Awards 2014 where Alicia presented an award with Redmayne.

You know,she's a liar..:lol: She has even lied about the THREE-hour dance off with Isaac at a Comic-Con party... Who doesn't have a THREE-hour dance off.. :lol:

I knew her before she was announced for TBLO and I've always thought she was a good actress. Judging by her fansites and blogs,most of her fans are not interested in their relationship. They started to follow her after watching Anna Karenina,A Royal Affair,but above all after watching Ex Machina.

I started being interested in her in February 2013, after watching Anna Karenina. I loved Kitty in the book, I loved the Kitty played by Alicia. Fragile, delicate, resolutive, curious.
Re Michael, I've known and followed him since 2012, when I saw Haywire (without paying to much attention), then ADM, Jane Eyre, Shame, Fish Tank.. Etc.
I saw them in 2 separate moments/years/context but I was so happy when I read they were filming TLBO together and then of course when I saw them together irl. They're the cutest, I can't help.
Did you watch their interviews? [emoji7] I think Yes :smile:

Btw re Trespass, I usually find those stories interesting so I was naturally interested in it.. I don't know what is wrong with that movie, I sill hope it's gonna be great, but I know very few things about it. Hope to have a trailer soon.

How many movies circa do they still have to announce at TIFF?

Reactions: Morgane