Michael Fassbender

poor Michael LOL
episode-0508-pictured-actor-michael-fassbender-and-host-jimmy-fallon-picture-id583543756

This may never get deleted from my DVR.

Reactions: pearlyqueen
The thing is, her fans here say she's been around for a while, not just since she's been with Michael. She was in a movie with Ben, who is well known at that time, still is. Michael was there, being in a huge movie 12 YAS. Two people in 2 big movies, surely if they met for 5 minutes or 1 minute the multiple reporters would have seen them in conversation. There's a picture of her there after all. Feel free to dispute me, but those same reporters said that she was hardly on the dance floor, which means she was off somewhere watching Michael and company dance. Are those reports disputed? Unless they met in private, which is what they're famous for.
Ok fine, they met at TIFF. But no way in hell they danced together. No way in hell he saw her dancing, especially since he was surrounded by 8 women who no doubt held his attention
"no way in hell they danced together".....er..when did they or anyone else say they did? They said they met for the first time.

No I don't think he would cheat on her. I think he is in love with her, like adult style. Think everyone is in agreement he is acting very differently From all his relationships before. I agree. You do act differently when you find the right one. Think any of us that have done that will recognise what I am talking about.

I do recognise it. I do.
Btw all the people who saw the video were amazed by his cute behaviour towards her. I mean, I read on Laney's page or somewhere they specifically asked reporters to avoid too personal questions, but he couldn't stop it.
Like.. When he said "love? What's this love thing?" http://www.etonline.com/news/194097...r_instant_chemistry_the_night_they_first_met/ sooo cute: embarrassed but cute at the same time. And when they made jokes about handwritings and he kept making fun of her.. He looked so lovely. http://www.etalk.ca/news/2016/july/alicia-vikander-michael-fassbender-meeting-on-set [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Reactions: pearlyqueen
Those reports were written by jealous fangirls, you didn't know? they were just trying to destroy the most flawless couple to ever walk on earth even before their relationship started! :P
Think those reports were written by people focussing on the A listers at the time. Haven't seen your posts before tonight but for some reason you sound very familiar. Would I know you from somewhere? Nice to share all these great Fassbender pics and interviews with fellow admirers. So nice when people just post to share the love as opposed to some places that only exist to garner views. Like that makes them famous or important in the real world, you know what I mean. Nice to have you on board this thread.:flowers: