Michael Fassbender

LOL. He played Frozen Blackjack on Fallon. That's going to be hilarious! I'm glad he's finally playing a game on Fallon. His appearances there have been way too short.

How does this game work? Glad he's playing a game btw! Never seen him playing at a Fallon's show. I still hope they're showing a clip from TLBO.
And I hope his interview is longer than the last one!

LOL. He played Frozen Blackjack on Fallon. That's going to be hilarious! I'm glad he's finally playing a game on Fallon. His appearances there have been way too short.
yeah, finally a game! can't wait to see it. any idea when it will be aired? are they going to hold it off until late august? or they are gonna show it tonight? I wanna see it. I wanna see it!

About TIFF 2013 and the dance floor... the reports from that night tell a different story.
Michael Fassbender dances with Colin Hanks to R. Kelly, Cumberbatch holds court at Soho House

Event: The Fifth Estate producer Michael Sugar’s bash

Most A-list guests: Benedict Cumberbatch, Daniel Brühl, Colin Hanks, Paul Giamatti, Michael Fassbender, Dan Stevens, Tom Welling, Juno Temple

The scene: The DJ booth at the Soho House was the origin for one of the weirdest dance pairings in TIFF history. As the fete for Disney’s Wikileaks film wound down, a request for R. Kelly’s “Ignition” led to a dance off between new best buds Michael Fassbender and, oddly, Colin Hanks. Though few revelers were left at that point, those lucky enough to star squealed with delight as The pair got down to the sensual song.

Earlier in the evening The Fifth Estate’s leads held court under the Soho House’s Papier Mâchémoose alongside Steve McQueen –Cumberbatch and Fassbender’s director in TIFF’s sure to be critical darling 12 Years a Slave — who appeared to be taking notes on the musings of the Sherlock star.
http://o.canada.com/news/michael-fa...r-kelly-cumberbatch-holds-court-at-soho-house

Another source:
After rabid rooting and screams of unbridled lust from the guard-railed public, Cumberbatch escapes to Grey Goose Soho House Toronto, where he proceeds to plop down onto one of the private club’s velvet chesterfields. A Sherlock moment if we ever saw one. English actress Juno Temple pops over to chat up her former co-star, sharing conspiratorial winks and giggles next to the cozy fireplace.

At one point, he spontaneously drops a few dance moves with co-star Alicia Vikander, perhaps an homage to the plucky dance scene in The Fifth Estate, where Assange is labelled “an octopus” on the dance floor. His parochial moves were a delightful contrast to a fist-pumping Michael Fassbender, dressed monochromatically in a black sweater and jeans, surrounded by eight women by the bar, dancing to R. Kelly’s “Ignition”. Social surrealism at its best. He only paused from time to time to whisper in the ear of Colin Hanks, son of Tom Hanks. Future co-stars in the making?
http://nuvomagazine.com/culture/inside-tiff-2013-english-man-candy-and-sultry-french-starlets

Another one:
TIFF Party: Benedict Cumberbatch eyeballs a moose and Michael Fassbender slow-dances to R. Kelly

Michael Fassbender is a dancing machine. The 12 Years A Slave star strolled into Grey Goose’s party at Soho House just around midnight yesterday, greeting Tom Welling and Colin Hanks, who are both in town for the red carpet presentation of their new film Parkland, and making nice with other guests over a cup of coffee at the bar. Then he hit the dance floor. Hard.

Fassbender’s favourite tune: R. Kelly’s “Ignition (Remix).” The Hollywood hunk semi-slow-danced with Hanks and bumped-and-grinded with a random woman (all in good fun, of course)
. The only dance-floor antic he missed was singing, “After the show it’s the after-party.” (Which the rest of the crowd happily picked up in his stead.)

Fassbender’s sweet dance moves upstaged the guests of honour, the cast of WikiLeaks thriller The Fifth Estate, who filed in shortly after 1 a.m. While Benedict Cumberbatch, Daniel Brühl, Dan Stevens, Alicia Vikander and Carice van Houten weren’t quite as serious about the d-floor, we did spot an enthralled Cumberbatch motioning wildly to his fellow actors to check out the moose head hanging over the fireplace. He even twice made his own makeshift finger antlers, gesturing to Juno Temple, whose film Horns will be feted at Soho House tonight.
http://torontolife.com/culture/movies-and-tv/tiff-2013-the-fifth-estate-party/

Reactions: FassbenderLover
What I get from what they have said is that the first time they met each other was at TIFF. No more no less. No love at first sight, sharing cabs home or exchanging numbers. Just the first time they met.

Reactions: Morgane
They will announce other movies in the next weeks. :smile:

Well,some people were sure that they couldn't stand each other.. What do you expect from promo interviews? They're obviously relaxed,at ease with each other. But it's always the same old story.

Well of course you can't expect anything else from promo interviews. They are hardly going to shout at each other or be rude to each other ;)

yeah, finally a game! can't wait to see it. any idea when it will be aired? are they going to hold it off until late august? or they are gonna show it tonight? I wanna see it. I wanna see it!

It airs tonight! It may have a late start with the ********ic Convention airing this week so I'm adding an extra hour to the recording time.

LOL, of course it does! And it contraditcs a lot of posts in here as well.
Do you know how long these parties last? How many people were there? How the room is set up? How long the journalists were there? Did the journalists ever go to the bathroom? Were they ever deep in conversation with anyone? How many times did they go the bar?

Each of these reports are somewhat similar, with different details because they're coming from three different people with different perspectives. They reported what they observed. But none of them could possibly have their attention on every interaction taking place during the party. And any introduction between AV & MF (and everything they've said indicates it was nothing more than a brief hello) probably took less than a minute. It's completely probable that that either wasn't witnessed or wasn't considered worthy of a mention in an article.

Sorry guys but is it really important to rely on reports from that night? Do you really think reporters write down every single thing the actors do on the dance floor? Whatever they wrote.. I don't understand what's the point in saying they were lying? What for? They didn't say they hooked up that night, just that they met on the dance floor, which I believe it's true, why not. They didn't make a big deal out of it. Just a statement. Nothing "special", very normal.
They didn't say they chatted and kissed and bla bla, they just said they met there, stop. They were all dancing and they met there. Let them have a life, it's not even important or relevant now that they are together since they fell in love shooting the movie. :smile:

We definitely can't even tell one person from one other during a party.. It's difficult to report every single movement. [emoji23]