Joel Kinnaman

I think to remember he said in an earlier interview he already found an apartment in NYC. But I guess at the moment it'll stay empty because he's in LA. Not sure she would go with him to NYC for good though. No one really cares for her there so she would be just one of many. There's a reason why she stays in LA. Except for the Magic Mike premiere she has not much coming up so if she'd be a nice girlfriend she'd do him this favor and go to NYC with him knowing that he likes it better there.
I wonder if he already took her back to Sweden and introduced to friends and family.

I know when she stays in New York when she was single. She would stay with Susan Sarandon and other people there. So she does know people there. I have a feeling she hasn't been to Sweden yet. IMO you don't introduce your girlfriend to your parents until you've been dating for at least 7 or 8 months, if not a year.

If Newsroom gets picked for a 2nd season. She'll have to be in LA at the end of the year. Robocop starts in September and I think finishes in December or January. That's not alot of time to move anywhere.

What's happening Saturday? There may be some more pics tonight since I think the Magic Mike premiere is happening.

Saturday is a screening of Snabba Cash. Most of the festivals screenings have had a Q&A or some sort of panel. I ask Joel if he was going on Saturday and he said yes he would be there. The screening is in a theater near the Disney concert hall. I've never been to it but I'm excited to be going. I will try & get pictures of Joel if possible. if questions can be asked does anyone have something they want asked?
On Sunday Magic Mike closes out the festival and since Olivia is in it I am hoping they both attend.

I also believe he'll be there tomorrow on the red carpet to support Snabba Cash I because he's proud of the franchise and is loyal to the Swedish cinema community. And GahanGirl is right that she'll be there too. She'll soak up the publicity.

When I looked at all the Wireimage pics of them together, and he was looking at her talking to the Newsroom director in that lovely, admiring way. I'm with Gahan Girl when she said she hoped he was "whatever with her" but alas, no. It is sweet, though, that he is supportive, looking his best and holding her hand in pics.

And it's not about her in particular but you always hope that that a worldly,talented and magnetic man like that would want to be photographed with and investing in, an amazing woman with a career to match, when he's not hooking up with random girls for fun and then, ultimately, falling in love with BagBerry13, having a love child. And not a girl known for a phone hacking incident/sexting to "you know who."

This does fall under the "way to state the obvious catagory" but I didn't know about the forementioned. I was sitting with film festival programmers here at work, asking what they know of her and they informed me. They thought it was funny that she still had them on her phone way after he broke up with her. What!

I'm with Wimpy77 about him staying out of Hollywood. Many of the actors, directors etc I work with from all over the world, say that it's the best thing to do because it corrupts your creativity. Go to LA to work and get the hell out,:love: back to a real life.

Wimpy77 is also right about the meeting the parents thing. He'll hopefully guard that privilege.

One last observation: I love that he always seems to have a cigarette in his hand in random pics. The typical restless, high-strung actor reining in his energy and we love him for it.

I know when she stays in New York when she was single. She would stay with Susan Sarandon and other people there. So she does know people there. I have a feeling she hasn't been to Sweden yet. IMO you don't introduce your girlfriend to your parents until you've been dating for at least 7 or 8 months, if not a year.

If Newsroom gets picked for a 2nd season. She'll have to be in LA at the end of the year. Robocop starts in September and I think finishes in December or January. That's not alot of time to move anywhere.

For swedish people presenting someone to the parents is no big deal.
We don't have that " big official " presenting to the parents dinner you do in the US.

Your parents and a new bf/gf can meet any time and it doesn't have to mean anything.

;)

I also believe he'll be there tomorrow on the red carpet to support Snabba Cash I because he's proud of the franchise and is loyal to the Swedish cinema community. And GahanGirl is right that she'll be there too. She'll soak up the publicity.

When I looked at all the Wireimage pics of them together, and he was looking at her talking to the Newsroom director in that lovely, admiring way. I'm with Gahan Girl when she said she hoped he was "whatever with her" but alas, no. It is sweet, though, that he is supportive, looking his best and holding her hand in pics.

And it's not about her in particular but you always hope that that a worldly,talented and magnetic man like that would want to be photographed with and investing in, an amazing woman with a career to match, when he's not hooking up with random girls for fun and then, ultimately, falling in love with BagBerry13, having a love child. And not a girl known for a phone hacking incident/sexting to "you know who."

This does fall under the "way to state the obvious catagory" but I didn't know about the forementioned. I was sitting with film festival programmers here at work, asking what they know of her and they informed me. They thought it was funny that she still had them on her phone way after he broke up with her. What!

I'm with Wimpy77 about him staying out of Hollywood. Many of the actors, directors etc I work with from all over the world, say that it's the best thing to do because it corrupts your creativity. Go to LA to work and get the hell out,:love: back to a real life.

Wimpy77 is also right about the meeting the parents thing. He'll hopefully guard that privilege.

One last observation: I love that he always seems to have a cigarette in his hand in random pics. The typical restless, high-strung actor reining in his energy and we love him for it.

Should I start planning the wedding? You seem to be certain. Not that I mind.

For swedish people presenting someone to the parents is no big deal.
We don't have that " big official " presenting to the parents dinner you do in the US.

Your parents and a new bf/gf can meet any time and it doesn't have to mean anything.

;)

Agreed. It's no big deal here either. You can meet the parents whenever you want. The rather bigger deal (here at least) is when you're allowed to call them by their first name. It shows some kind of respect and trust.

Should I start planning the wedding? You seem to be certain. Not that I mind.

Agreed. It's no big deal here either. You can meet the parents whenever you want. The rather bigger deal (here at least) is when you're allowed to call them by their first name. It shows some kind of respect and trust.

Not in Sweden.

You usually call most people by there first name here.
;)

That's no big deal either.

Not in Sweden.

You usually call most people by there first name here.
;)

That's no big deal either.

Yeah that's why I said here. There are only a few languages in the world that actually make a distinction between formal and informal addressing. Someone you don't know (or an older person) you're addressing in a formal way here.

When you saw pictures of her and Chris Pine, they never seemed happy. You never saw them holding hands or smiling. People including myself always seem to think that relationship was an agreement between their PR people to get him press. Around that time Star Trek was big and he needed attention. It lasted 6 months and it ended with him taking another girl out while she was at the Sundance Film Festival. He got caught by Just Jared and we all know they have a deal.

When you saw pictures of her and Chris Pine, they never seemed happy. You never saw them holding hands or smiling. People including myself always seem to think that relationship was an agreement between their PR people to get him press. Around that time Star Trek was big and he needed attention. It lasted 6 months and it ended with him taking another girl out while she was at the Sundance Film Festival. He got caught by Just Jared and we all know they have a deal.
... and what about her and Matthew Morrison, I thought that they looked very happy together and very "touch and kiss", especially on the photos ;)

Me tooooo. I'm not ready to break up with Linden and Holder yet. We have a legit thing! But I probably will have to, in reality:crybaby:

I think if they were going to renew it, they would have done it by now. I think with Joel shooting Robocop from September until I think January, that would delay the show for a while. But the ratings have been just horrible and I don't thnk AMC will renew it.