Joel Kinnaman

I was sad that Joel didn't walk the carpet last night at the Newsroom premiere. He did attend the after party and I was lucky enough to meet him as he and Olivia were leaving. Joel is such a nice guy. I am sad to report that him and Olivia look very happy together. They seem very happy with each other. Both taking time to take pictures and sign for the handful of us that were there.

1-89.jpg

HOLLYWOOD, CA - JUNE 20: Executive producer Alan Poul, actress Olivia Munn and actor Joel Kinnaman attend the after party for HBO's New Series 'Newsroom' Los Angeles Premiere at Boulevard3 on June 20, 2012 in Hollywood, California.

I was sad that Joel didn't walk the carpet last night at the Newsroom premiere. He did attend the after party and I was lucky enough to meet him as he and Olivia were leaving. Joel is such a nice guy. I am sad to report that him and Olivia look very happy together. They seem very happy with each other. Both taking time to take pictures and sign for the handful of us that were there.

tumblr_lbj4jlxVA51qak230.gif
tumblr_l5b5s39y4M1qaeg19o1_500.gif

tumblr_lsffpgHTU01ql12f5.gif

I see you also got a pic with Kristin BvSt. She seems sooo nice.

Here's a new interview with Joel he did for THR.
And another pic.

View attachment 1766475

"I see you also got a pic with Kristin BvSt. She seems sooo nice.

And another pic."

This is an excellent interview because the reporter really delved into his childhood, experiences as an exchange student, how he was one of a very few to go to drama school and how much he loves NYC. I love him more now that I know he's not turning into "LA Guy." They were some of the questions I'd ask if I was sitting across from him (other than "Why are you hanging with a lame girl who has you in LA, not NYC as you'd like, all the time?") Hee hee...

Like Bagberry13 said though, at least we get to see his pics more often. And we can pretend that he went alone.

Can't wait to see his pics from this Saturday's red carpet for LA Film Festival screening of Snabba Cash. And I do need to see that film and Snabba Cash 2 now that I'm his newest fan. It's fun discovering someone's fim catalogue.

And thanks for posting In Your Veins. I love the part in the kitchen when he asks her if she wants to be with him and then says "I love you." His character was soooo loyal and patience. I imagine that Joel didn't have to look too far in himself to portray that kind of sincerity because he is.

I see you also got a pic with Kristin BvSt. She seems sooo nice.

And another pic.

View attachment 1766475

Sorry didn't want you to be sick over it. I was hoping he would be whatever with her but that was not the case. I just hope she doesn't show up on Saturday...lol

Kristin is so sweet. She invited us to come watch Abri play tonight. The entire cast from TB is awesome except for Rutina.

I wouldn't get all upset yet. They have only been dating 6 months. Most young couples are happy at first but then after a year, you start to know the person and the honeymoon is usually over.

What's happening Saturday? There may be some more pics tonight since I think the Magic Mike premiere is happening.

This is an excellent interview because the reporter really delved into his childhood, experiences as an exchange student, how he was one of a very few to go to drama school and how much he loves NYC. I love him more now that I know he's not turning into "LA Guy." They were some of the questions I'd ask if I was sitting across from him (other than "Why are you hanging with a lame girl who has you in LA, not NYC as you'd like, all the time?") Hee hee...

Like Bagberry13 said though, at least we get to see his pics more often. And we can pretend that he went alone.

Can't wait to see his pics from this Saturday's red carpet for LA Film Festival screening of Snabba Cash. And I do need to see that film and Snabba Cash 2 now that I'm his newest fan. It's fun discovering someone's fim catalogue.

And thanks for posting In Your Veins. I love the part in the kitchen when he asks her if she wants to be with him and then says "I love you." His character was soooo loyal and patience. I imagine that Joel didn't have to look too far in himself to portray that kind of sincerity because he is.

I absolutely adore this movie. First time I saw it I kinda fell for him. Mind I saw it without subs and still got the story, says a lot about his acting. I can totally understand that he got lots of p*ssy after this movie was released in Sweden. :P The women must've fallen in masses for him.
Snabba Cash is really good too but IMO more of a guy's movie. Maybe I should watch it again to see a difference.

Sorry didn't want you to be sick over it. I was hoping he would be whatever with her but that was not the case. I just hope she doesn't show up on Saturday...lol

Kristin is so sweet. She invited us to come watch Abri play tonight. The entire cast from TB is awesome except for Rutina.

I guess it's all still fresh and new and exciting for him. He's doing the "supporting thing" with her which means he's investing emotionally. So I reckon she won't go anywhere anytime soon. At least he's not walking the red carpet with her which is kinda comforting. Since obviously no photo agency can name him when he's with her this might be good in the end. When it's over he won't be much connected to her unlike "someone else".

Tbh, I have no real clue what kind of music Abri is playing but I'd be curious to know. Since he's South African I just hope it's not like Die Antwoord. :P
So you're saying Rutina's TB character is rubbing off on her? ;)

I wouldn't get all upset yet. They have only been dating 6 months. Most young couples are happy at first but then after a year, you start to know the person and the honeymoon is usually over.

What's happening Saturday? There may be some more pics tonight since I think the Magic Mike premiere is happening.

Saturday is the LA Film Festival where they screen Snabba Cash I. And since he seems to be in LA the chance is high he'll attend. I believe he's proud of this movie so he'll be there representing.
Somehow I hope he doesn't go but I guess this won't happen. He's the understanding and supportive boyfriend. Ugh!

Reading that THR interview, Joel seems like a regular person who just fell into acting.

I guess acting saved him from doing stupid stuff like in his youth. I love that he's so well-traveled. He has a perspective on life and sees everything in relation. He's grateful for his current success but also has a plan and knows what he wants out of this. And the constant support of his friends and bringing Gustaf over. He's not forgetting where he's coming from. So I hope he stays that way and don't get brainwashed by Hollywood to say certain things and be a certain way. He has his own mind and it should stay that way.

Looks like I got my dates mixed up. Magic Mike is closing the La Film Festival so their premiere is Sunday.

I think the best thing he could do is simply stay out of Hollywood. When your not shooting things and such go back home to Sweden or move to NYC like he wants to. I think probably the only reason he's spending time in LA right now is because of her.

Looks like I got my dates mixed up. Magic Mike is closing the La Film Festival so their premiere is Sunday.

I think the best thing he could do is simply stay out of Hollywood. When your not shooting things and such go back home to Sweden or move to NYC like he wants to. I think probably the only reason he's spending time in LA right now is because of her.

I think to remember he said in an earlier interview he already found an apartment in NYC. But I guess at the moment it'll stay empty because he's in LA. Not sure she would go with him to NYC for good though. No one really cares for her there so she would be just one of many. There's a reason why she stays in LA. Except for the Magic Mike premiere she has not much coming up so if she'd be a nice girlfriend she'd do him this favor and go to NYC with him knowing that he likes it better there.
I wonder if he already took her back to Sweden and introduced to friends and family.

I dunno, I must be the only one who thinks they seem great together and hope it works out for them :lol: :shrugs:

Personally, I wish them the best. I can't say that I know enough to fairly say ANYTHING about their relationship. So hey, they get my blessing by default. Not like they need it LOL:lol:

But omg the barfing and Watson though..... that could have been a response to starving children and I still would have laughed till I was sweating, I'm not going to lie:P

I dunno, I must be the only one who thinks they seem great together and hope it works out for them :lol: :shrugs:

Personally, I wish them the best. I can't say that I know enough to fairly say ANYTHING about their relationship. So hey, they get my blessing by default. Not like they need it LOL:lol:

Well it's not like we could do anything against it. So may it be. But luckily I don't have to like them as a couple. Happily ever after for them.

I'm still LOLLing omgg

But omg the barfing and Watson though..... that could have been a response to starving children and I still would have laughed till I was sweating, I'm not going to lie:P

^LOL ita, A+ gif usage by BagBerry13 :lol:

Apparently I have bad impulse control because this was my first response to it when I saw the pic. At this point I can't deal with their couple-y behavior. I have to get immune against it. :shrugs: