Joel Kinnaman

Joel was at a PETA event last week with his girlfriend but I can't find pics of them there.

I think we won't get pics. I just looked and he was her plus one since she did campaigns for them before. She was alone on the red carpet and I don't know if we get pics from inside.

Here's an on set pic of The Killing's last episode. The comment is nice too.

"After all that exertion, Joel Kinnaman and Mireille Enos put their feet up on a coffee table and relaxed inside Richmond City Hall for about an hour while crew set up for the next big scene outside of the pair talking in Holder’s beater car. One thing you can’t see on screen is what good pals these actors have become over two seasons of filming The Killing. Believe me, it’s not as common as you’d think. Some lead actors don’t even speak to one another on set until the cameras are rolling."

View attachment 1759747

Hi Everyone! I'm one of Joel's newest fans. I work with the Seattle International Film Festival and discovered him after watching Lola Versus. All that everyone at the Q and A could do was ask writers Zoe and Daryl about Joel (new to some not familiar with Swedish cinema). Seattle has a big Swedish community so he created interest. It's fun to watch certain talented actors etc. coming out of the film festivals blow up large. I see it every year but he is definitely special. Has a huge career ahead of him here! And he's beautiful, as a bonus.

I've been enjoying all the posts from you all so I can get up to speed with his career and interesting after hours life.

I agree with bagberry 13 about his gf (was surprised about this chioce)...and she is a minor actress here in states who is only known for being "hot" in American magazines. I have only seen her on talk shows and she comes across as dizzy when she tries to be funny. She was in the top 5 on a recent Maxim list so she is basically his "starlet gf for now" who he may have alot in common with but the pap stuff will get old, quick. He'll have fun with her and move on to an intelligent, talented and beautiful woman, probably in the biz because he loves his craft. Or bagberry13....

I like that he is serious about his career but really laid back about relationships - open about possible marriage or just having a child with an extraordinary person he can't get over and stop thinking about. And of course he'll have fun until then (just no cheating please). Very boho.

What do you all think?

Hi Everyone! I'm one of Joel's newest fans. I work with the Seattle International Film Festival and discovered him after watching Lola Versus. All that everyone at the Q and A could do was ask writers Zoe and Daryl about Joel (new to some not familiar with Swedish cinema). Seattle has a big Swedish community so he created interest. It's fun to watch certain talented actors etc. coming out of the film festivals blow up large. I see it every year but he is definitely special. Has a huge career ahead of him here! And he's beautiful, as a bonus.

I've been enjoying all the posts from you all so I can get up to speed with his career and interesting after hours life.

I agree with bagberry 13 about his gf (was surprised about this chioce)...and she is a minor actress here in states who is only known for being "hot" in American magazines. I have only seen her on talk shows and she comes across as dizzy when she tries to be funny. She was in the top 5 on a recent Maxim list so she is basically his "starlet gf for now" who he may have alot in common with but the pap stuff will get old, quick. He'll have fun with her and move on to an intelligent, talented and beautiful woman, probably in the biz because he loves his craft. Or bagberry13....

I like that he is serious about his career but really laid back about relationships - open about possible marriage or just having a child with an extraordinary person he can't get over and stop thinking about. And of course he'll have fun until then (just no cheating please). Very boho.

What do you all think?

Like I said, she's more famous here than he is at the moment but they will SOON change. He'll stay with her until he finds someone better.

They only problem with that is there aren't alot great movies being made in Hollywood right now. They are in remake mode for some reason. That's mainly because that's what the studios want.

I could not agree more. TV is where the quality is now. Movies make money, they make careers, but they don't represent great work.

I cringe at the whole 'wow you're great on TV/ foreign/ indie movies, now lets turn you into a STARRR!!!' mentality. Who has that worked for?!! It is so backwards and results in us basically waving bye bye to seeing people we like in great stuff. Alex S, he was in GK, True Blood, both A+. Movies? Straw Dogs and BATTLESHIP for the love of god. I'm sooo glad that TB is still on. And poor Taylor Kitsch, that kind of lets make you a star bulls*****t is killing him right now. They basically wrote his fate out for him. He will never ever be in anything as good as his *launching pad* was, ever again. How is that the measure of success? It's just SAD.