What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phédre;21155931 said:
The first rays of sunshine asked for something bright and springy. Chanel May definitely looks brighter on the nail than in the bottle. Not sure if this is the right pink for me, I usually go for more magenta or fuchsia pinks. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet and I will love it more in summer when I have more of a tan. My ringfinger shows the most accurate color.

Looks awesome on you. Love this color. Almost use this np this weekend too.

OMG! Why do you girls move so fast!? :lol:

So many great Manis! Love to see them all.
Specially the Tulips pink and the DtC Mani!
Sorry for not commenting individually, but I think the Fiance would kill me if I go back 8 (!) pages now and let him clean the house all by himself (yes, he even helps cleaning the house!)!

So I make it short:

my Mani and Pedi (done last night) for today are:

Nails: OPI Big Apple red with PA Glitter on Top

and Pedi: SOPI What's your Poison with PA Glitter on Top

love it, cauz today the sun is shining and therefor it is even more sparkly!!!

Pretty combo on you! I'm jealous you're able to give yourself a pedi. I find it too cold for my feet to apply np as of now. My toenails are shouting for a pedi tho:lol:

Lovely mani!

The mani I did yesterday. Gelish - Go Girl & Vegas Nights I'll probably wear it for a while.
DSC_0586.jpg

Love looking this color on you.

My last mani for purple week!

Sally Hansen Grape Going with RBL Coral accent-

I have to say I LOVE this color, but the formula is such a PITA! And it hates SV! You can see on my middle finger where SV shrank overnight, unfortunately I didn't realize until I saw the picture so it has since been touched up!

Great combo but sorry to hear for the bad formula. Love that coral!

Gah, I forgot it was purple week! I'll do one tomorrow.

Currently I have on Orly - Fresh. Been totally craving super bright colours lately!

Looks great! It's nice to see some fresh color, we are ready for spring.

for my 2nd purple, I added 1 coat of lynnderella - the telltale heart. it literally glowed!

lynnderella-telltale-heart.jpg

Love this color on you, with or w/o that ITCHY & GLOWING LYNNDERELLA:lol:

OPI Mediterranean Moonlight

Such a pretty color!

ok so here is Butter London Disco Biscuit. I was really excited about using this for the first time but I'm kinda disappointed that the glitter is so subtle. It was even difficult to get it in a pic. Anyway DEF a summer color in my area and a very pretty, bright pink that went on like a dream(even tho this is 3 coats ugh)
I usually leave my nailpolish on a whole week but I dunno if Im gonna make it that long with this one lol

I love seeing this on you! Very pretty.

Phédre;21155564 said:
I love your new avatar! Especially jealous of the orange inclusion! I wish LV would come out with some more bright colors this summer.

Thank you! But actually it isn't the orange one. I missed that! In the pic you see the caramel one. If you haven't checked it out, it is still available at some stores and online on the German page.
And jep, hopeing for more bright ones! I still need a blue and green and bright red one!

Very, very pretty! Love the sparkle!

Thanky

Phédre;21155931 said:
The first rays of sunshine asked for something bright and springy. Chanel May definitely looks brighter on the nail than in the bottle. Not sure if this is the right pink for me, I usually go for more magenta or fuchsia pinks. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet and I will love it more in summer when I have more of a tan. My ringfinger shows the most accurate color.

That is fab! I like it on you. Goes great with your skintone even if it is brighter then your usual pink.
And jep, looks much prettier as in the bottle!

Pretty combo on you! I'm jealous you're able to give yourself a pedi. I find it too cold for my feet to apply np as of now. My toenails are shouting for a pedi tho:lol:
!

thanks a lot! And it is so cold here, too. The sun is out but still no spring weather!
Guess how I do the Pedi?
I turn up the heat in the guestroom, sit on the couch paint my toes and for the drying time I'll put them against the warm heating :P or I stuff some pillows with a heatpack / hottie underneath my feet ;)

thanks a lot! And it is so cold here, too. The sun is out but still no spring weather!
Guess how I do the Pedi?
I turn up the heat in the guestroom, sit on the couch paint my toes and for the drying time I'll put them against the warm heating :P or I stuff some pillows with a heatpack / hottie underneath my feet ;)

LOL I did this once but it wasn't a success! I can't bear having a cold feet even for a short time:lol:

Why did it take me so long to wear this one?

Zoya Neeka
attachment.php
I don't know but I'm glad you finally did! It's so pretty and looks great on you!

so, my first day without a fever and what did I do!? A Mani :smile: one gotta get back to normal live...

I choose from my untrieds:

Models Own - Bettle Juice - purple blue
(a gift from a lovely girl on tPF, hope she sees it even if she's not posting in this Thread!?)

45cebbdc.jpg

I'm no good at taking pictures but in the pic you can guess the Multichrome colors!
Awesome! Like purple, blue, green, burgundy, red and brown in one color!

Now I am back to bed...
Ooo that's lovely! Hope you're feeling better.
Todays Nai ARt! Very fun and very simple! Juicy Apples :smile:

Link for a video tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NErlQs_IGhU
That's stunning and adorable! Love it!
My submissions for Purple week.

RBL - Catherine

011f5b25.jpg

Dior - Forget me Not

b88ad046.jpg
Those are some fabulous purples you have.
I like that color. It looks like a squishy jelly! Niiiice.
Thanks! It is, I love me some jellies!

My second contribution to purple week:

These are both LA Color polishes, in a pack labeled Time For Spring Break...the one my co-worker gave me yesterday. No names on the bottles though.

Photo-0228.jpg
Ooo those look fun! The finish on the purple kinda reminds me of the Orly Plastix collection
from a few days ago. opi 'i have a herring problem' with opi nicki minaj 'save me' on accent:

nailpolish001-2.jpg

today for the purple week. wet n wild megalast in 'through the grapevine'

nailpolish002-2.jpg

nailpolish003-1.jpg

added revlon's 'scanlalous' to accent. not the best angle for now it looks like my dried up flowers:

nailpolish004-1.jpg
Love both of those! I haven't seen Save Me looking so subtle before, makes me want it!
I am loving that colour on you.

Thanks for the compliments again ladies. Had another interview today so I went with nakie nails this morning.

Now for purple week part deux:
Opi Planks a Lot
IMAG0188.jpg

Flash
IMAG0189.jpg

No Flash
That's such a pretty purple on you. I can't believe I passed this one up.

Love it, love the name

Perfect match, perfect combo, love it
Thanks! Hee the name was the whole reason I got it, the fact that's it's fab was just a bonus XD And thanks again! Glad you liked the combo.

Wow this thread moves fast! I haven't had the time to get on the forum lately, but everyones' manis are gorgeous!
I just happen to have on a purple & it happens to be purple week lol :smile:
I have on LA Girl - Groovy (Disco Brites ) with NYX Pink Avenue flakies on top. No topcoat.
Don't you love when you just happen to be on trend XD That looks great, love it with the flakies!
Milani Blue Lightening - sadly the purple/gold duochrome isn't super visible on the nail.

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Milani-BlueLightening.jpg

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Milani-BlueLightening3.jpg

Then I added Cult Nails Toxic Seaweed!

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/CultNails-ToxicSeaweed.jpg

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/CultNails-ToxicSeaweed2.jpg

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/CultNails-ToxicSeaweed3.jpg
Holy wow that's a stunning combo! I almost can't handle how lovely it is.
^Very awesome burgundy glittery fun!
Thanks!

Just switched OPI Tickle My France-y
That's such a great nude, looks awesome on you!

My Past manis i wasnt Able to upload pics b4

Claire's candy shop
View attachment 1615215

Deborah Lippmann mermaids dream
View attachment 1615216

China glaze fast track ( my current mani)
View attachment 1615217
All of those are great! Candy Shop is so in your face and fun, Mermaid's Dream puts me back on the wanting it side and look great on you, and Fast Track is awesome.
Had to go against theme and put on China Glaze Fast Track:
cd091749.jpg

I love the color but it gives me lobster hands a little :sad:
Aww, well it looks great!
^lotus is amazing! it's already on my wish list ;)
Good! You so need it!

A-England Lancelot :heart:

D5B7244B.jpg
That's one of my favourites! Looks great on you!

^looks like an awesome jelly!

^gorgeous layering...love the color!
Thanks and thanks! =D

Awesome manis/pedis everyone! Bad that I don't have much time to give individual comments but it's much fun to see all your lovely colors.

OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips:love: from the Holland Collection what else? I live in the tulip land :P

Natural light
IMG_4465.jpg

Shade
IMG_4471.jpg

Love, love this np. This is the first np color that I didn't have much difficulty to take a picture. The vibrant color is really easy to photograph.
Oh wow that's a gorgeous pink! Looks great!

this was my first purple for purple week: zoya - valerie. beautiful & glittery...looks like glass fleck.

zoya-valerie.jpg

for my 2nd purple, I added 1 coat of lynnderella - the telltale heart. it literally glowed!

lynnderella-telltale-heart.jpg
Ooo Valerie looks amazing and I loooooove the layering! So how many coats this time? XD
a-england is so awesome. That is as blackest black I've ever seen.

Awesome combo. It looks fantastic
Thanks! And re; Lancelot, oh man just wait til you see Camelot. It puts Lancelot (technically a blackened red) to shame.
OPI Mediterranean Moonlight
Very pretty!

ok so here is Butter London Disco Biscuit. I was really excited about using this for the first time but I'm kinda disappointed that the glitter is so subtle. It was even difficult to get it in a pic. Anyway DEF a summer color in my area and a very pretty, bright pink that went on like a dream(even tho this is 3 coats ugh)
I usually leave my nailpolish on a whole week but I dunno if Im gonna make it that long with this one lol
Aww sad you're dissapointed, but it's still lovely on you!

So yesterday I got my Bloom.com order with the mini OPI Nicki Minaj set and had to throw Save Me on over my current mani. (The Big Smoke) I have never been a huge fan of bar glitters but this is super festive and I can't help but ogle it...

201202232144042.jpg
That's a great combo!
My last mani for purple week!

Sally Hansen Grape Going with RBL Coral accent-

I have to say I LOVE this color, but the formula is such a PITA! And it hates SV! You can see on my middle finger where SV shrank overnight, unfortunately I didn't realize until I saw the picture so it has since been touched up!
Very pretty and that's one of my favourite colour combos! I love when others appreciate it too. Sad about the application though and oh SV you fickle beast.
Love that!
Gah, I forgot it was purple week! I'll do one tomorrow.

Currently I have on Orly - Fresh. Been totally craving super bright colours lately!

SDC11531.jpg
Ooo that's a fabulous green, I think I need it. And I hear you on the bright colours, I'm sporting bright orange now.
OPI Turquoise Shatter OVER Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Great combo! Love your shatter app skills, mine always look awful.
Here is my current color. Red Carpet Manicure SOG in Best Dressed. U really like this color, its really pretty. But the bottle was sooooooo deceiving! It looked like a dark vampy brown. I think it could be darker but I like it.

View attachment 1616870
Aww I hate when the bottle is decieving, do you think more coats would darken it? It still looks great on you!
I decided to do my first Lynnderella glitter sandwich today! It's kind of thick with all the coats of polish, so I don't know if it will last beyond tomorrow, but i sure hope it does!

Zoya - Robyn topped with Lynnderella - Thank Blue! and Telltale Heart.
Oh wow that's an amazing combo! I hope it lasts for you too!

Phew, homestretch!
Finally took off sweet dreams, my weekend mani is dl my old flame with CtD
4b2764be.jpg
Love that combo!
Oh wow that's so fun and glittery!
Another mani while I couldn't upload
Opi done out in deco
Lynnderella lovey dovey

View attachment 1617159
Fabulous combo, those purples look so great togehter.
The mani I did yesterday. Gelish - Go Girl & Vegas Nights I'll probably wear it for a while.
DSC_0586.jpg
Love that sparkle! It's a pretty pink on you and the sparkle gives a nice touch.
OMG! Why do you girls move so fast!? :lol:

So many great Manis! Love to see them all.
Specially the Tulips pink and the DtC Mani!
Sorry for not commenting individually, but I think the Fiance would kill me if I go back 8 (!) pages now and let him clean the house all by himself (yes, he even helps cleaning the house!)!

So I make it short:

43f7ef43.jpg

b0819703.jpg

Yay glittery red! Love them both!
Phédre;21155931 said:
Ooo that's so pretty on you! But yeah, when wearing colours outside the norm it always takes me a day or two to get used to it but I think you'll end up deciding you love it.

^fabulous sparkles!!! love both of the reds too.

Gorgeus!love this combo! Look at that giant glitter on your middle toe!:biggrin:
^thank you! I was so happy when that little (big) gem came out of the bottle. there are only a few of those big pieces in there.

Phédre;21155931 said:
^this is my FAVORITE pink to wear in the summer!!! it's the only coral-pink I can get away with. I LOVE IT!!! looks gorgeous on you. you will love it when you have a little tan. it's the perfect beach bunny NP. :biggrin:

Thank you f&f! Of course, I was :broom: in getting some lol I know you love this color too. This color is also my favorite tulip color:P
^haha...you know it's my favorite color tulip too ;)

Hi lovelies! :hugs: I was uploading some more nail pics to photobucket when I saw they were having these different photo contests. I entered the "your hobby" one with a pic of my splatter nail art. I was wondering if you all wouldn't mind voting for it? *represent nail culture* Vote it a 5 to help me get further up the list. Thanks girly faces! :tender:

(Plus you can see my super rockin' 80's lookin' mani) :buttercup:

http://photobucket.com/ibeatyou?entry=1930308

Status
Not open for further replies.