What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips:love: from the Holland Collection what else? I live in the tulip land :P

Love, love this np. This is the first np color that I didn't have much difficulty to take a picture. The vibrant color is really easy to photograph.

this is my favorite shade of pink. I love this color so much!!! looks gorgeous on you! so appropriate that you're wearing something from the holland collection ;)

this was my first purple for purple week: zoya - valerie. beautiful & glittery...looks like glass fleck.

zoya-valerie.jpg

Finally got to my computer so I can do multiple quotes thing. I'm just so far behind that I only go back couple of pages but I did view all the pretty nails on my phone the last couple of days. They are all very very lovely :heart:

this was my first purple for purple week: zoya - valerie. beautiful & glittery...looks like glass fleck.

zoya-valerie.jpg
That is a lovely dark purple! I love the gold touch to it make it so luxurious :cool:.

Awesome manis/pedis everyone! Bad that I don't have much time to give individual comments but it's much fun to see all your lovely colors.

OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips:love: from the Holland Collection what else? I live in the tulip land :P

Natural light
IMG_4465.jpg

Shade
IMG_4471.jpg

Love, love this np. This is the first np color that I didn't have much difficulty to take a picture. The vibrant color is really easy to photograph.
I love this pink. It looks great on you.

Just switched OPI Tickle My France-y
Lovely nude with a hint of pink? Love it

My Past manis i wasnt Able to upload pics b4

Claire's candy shop
View attachment 1615215

Deborah Lippmann mermaids dream
View attachment 1615216

China glaze fast track ( my current mani)
View attachment 1615217
OMG mermaids dream is like a dream

Had to go against theme and put on China Glaze Fast Track:
cd091749.jpg

I love the color but it gives me lobster hands a little :sad:
Nah, I don't think you have lobster hands at all. I think you are rocking it

A-England Lancelot :heart:

D5B7244B.jpg
a-england is so awesome. That is as blackest black I've ever seen.

Added NerdLacquer I Aim to Misbehave to the BB Couture Dragons Breath. I'm stunned by how well the bases match.
IMAG0460.jpg
Awesome combo. It looks fantastic

Thanks for the compliments again ladies. Had another interview today so I went with nakie nails this morning.

Now for purple week part deux:
Opi Planks a Lot

IMAG0188.jpg

Flash

IMAG0189.jpg

No Flash
lovely mani and your nail is so long and pretty

Milani Blue Lightening - sadly the purple/gold duochrome isn't super visible on the nail.

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Milani-BlueLightening.jpg

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Milani-BlueLightening3.jpg

Then I added Cult Nails Toxic Seaweed!

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/CultNails-ToxicSeaweed.jpg

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/CultNails-ToxicSeaweed2.jpg

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/CultNails-ToxicSeaweed3.jpg
OMG love the combo.

Awesome manis/pedis everyone! Bad that I don't have much time to give individual comments but it's much fun to see all your lovely colors.

Natural light

Shade

Such a lovely pink, it looks amazing on you!

for my 2nd purple, I added 1 coat of lynnderella - the telltale heart. it literally glowed!

Valerie is one of my favorite Zoyas! The glitter looks like it was made for it! Gorgeous!

ok so here is Butter London Disco Biscuit. I was really excited about using this for the first time but I'm kinda disappointed that the glitter is so subtle. It was even difficult to get it in a pic. Anyway DEF a summer color in my area and a very pretty, bright pink that went on like a dream(even tho this is 3 coats ugh)
I usually leave my nailpolish on a whole week but I dunno if Im gonna make it that long with this one lol

Attachments

• bl1.jpg
    bl1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 179
  • bl2.jpg
    bl2.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 200
Beautiful mani and pedis ladies!!

Oh I miss coming over here on a daily basis. I have been drowning in work the last 2 weeks; not much time left for anything except eat & sleep. I do try to pop in here when I get the chance. It's a nice needed break.

for my 2nd purple, I added 1 coat of lynnderella - the telltale heart. it literally glowed!

lynnderella-telltale-heart.jpg
you are the queen of refresh with layering :graucho:, that looks great. Can't wait to see what else you add to this.

OPI Mediterranean Moonlight
That is such a soft pink. Love it!!

ok so here is Butter London Disco Biscuit. I was really excited about using this for the first time but I'm kinda disappointed that the glitter is so subtle. It was even difficult to get it in a pic. Anyway DEF a summer color in my area and a very pretty, bright pink that went on like a dream(even tho this is 3 coats ugh)
I usually leave my nailpolish on a whole week but I dunno if Im gonna make it that long with this one lol
it still looks pretty good, time to sit by the pool and sip margarita with that awesome mani.

This is so gorgeous!

Beautiful mani and pedis ladies!!

Oh I miss coming over here on a daily basis. I have been drowning in work the last 2 weeks; not much time left for anything except eat & sleep. I do try to pop in here when I get the chance. It's a nice needed break.

I hope things slow down for you!

So yesterday I got my Bloom.com order with the mini OPI Nicki Minaj set and had to throw Save Me on over my current mani. (The Big Smoke) I have never been a huge fan of bar glitters but this is super festive and I can't help but ogle it...

201202232144042.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.