What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OPI Over the taupe
^this taupe is so elegant!

Aww more Lotus comments, thanks ladies! Today we have BB Couture Dragon's Breath which I'm really glad I got as I don't have a purple anywhere near it (plus that name is awesome). I tend to gravitate towards the blue-based purples and dustier purples and this lovely is neither of those.
^looks like an awesome jelly!

Chanel Paradoxal
^very sophisticated mani!

For only the 3rd time in the past year, my mani matches my toes.

The color is a bit off but I'm wearing Essie - Smokin' Hot.
^lol...you picked a great color for matching nails!

I haven't had time to post many mani's lately but I've been keeping the pics... sorry I didn't realize it was Purple Week :shame:

A-England Princess Sabra (I have worn twice in the past two weeks, love this!)
OPI Suzi Takes the Wheel
Zoya Avery
OPI Light My Sapphire
^perfect manis as always. my favorite for you is princess sabra!

Phédre;21132156 said:
Another purple for this week: CC Wild at Heart. Darker irl.
^one of my favorites...looks incredible!

essie/topless & barefoot
chanel/coromandel
^cute bows with your half-moon mani!

Your wish is granted ;)
Original Mani: Base coat: OPI Visions of SugarPlum with RBL Pizzicato Accent

Thumb to pinkie: whimsical, FingerPaints Flashy, FingerPaints Flecked, Pizzicato (no effect), Zoya Sparkle Gloss

Whimsical just didn't do justice to VoSP in my opinion. It might as well have been a deep purple creme cause Whimsical took away all the splendor and sparkle.

Flecked: this was my favorite effect. I would definitely do this one again. Indoors it's definitely solid green which looks great against the deep purple, but in the sun (i assume cause I'm not sure I remember what the sun looks like its been so long!) I would think it would look more like it is pictured.

Zoya Sparkle Gloss: I put two coats so that you could see the effect, but honestly my phone just can't do this any justice. It shows up as green sparkles, and I really liked it. It almost is like a sparkle that shows up very similar to Flecked so it looks better in one coat where it's sparse and not sooo dense as it is in two coats.

After snapping the pics above this morning I switched to Essie Long Stem Roses:

:nogood: This was as far as I got in my mani...I saw the post-lady and realized I should check my CnS and sure enough she was about to deliver my Zoya Promo goodies! So this one didn't last long :lol:
^LOVE the flakies swatches & opinions...thank you!

So I just had to be a brat and pick the color not suggested. :amuse: Here is Butter's The Big Smoke:

And you can see here why I hate Seche Vite. I just did this mani last night and it looks a week old already and pulling away from my cuticle. :hrmm: I even did it on top of wet polish like I was told. I think I will only ever use it if I need to be out the door for something important with no dry time.
^fantastic blue! seche vite HATES zoya...you can't wear them together. zoya's top & base work best with their lacquers, but especially their top (armor).

ELIZABETH:smile:
^this vampy purple looks chic on you!

Another purple mani for purple week.

This is Midnight Rider by blogger Pretty & Polished. I'm totally in LOVE with this!
^I adore this!!! :heart:

Why did it take me so long to wear this one?

Zoya Neeka
^this might be your perfect purple...love it!

so, my first day without a fever and what did I do!? A Mani :smile: one gotta get back to normal live...

I choose from my untrieds:

Models Own - Bettle Juice - purple blue
(a gift from a lovely girl on tPF, hope she sees it even if she's not posting in this Thread!?)

I'm no good at taking pictures but in the pic you can guess the Multichrome colors!
Awesome! Like purple, blue, green, burgundy, red and brown in one color!

Now I am back to bed...
^so glad you're feeling better:hugs: AWESOME multichrome!!!

Todays Nai ARt! Very fun and very simple! Juicy Apples :smile:

Link for a video tutorial:
^cute nail art!

My submissions for Purple week.

RBL - Catherine

Dior - Forget me Not
^love these purples...especially catherine!

My second contribution to purple week:

These are both LA Color polishes, in a pack labeled Time For Spring Break...the one my co-worker gave me yesterday. No names on the bottles though.
^lovely mani...the glitter accent is so happy!

from a few days ago. opi 'i have a herring problem' with opi nicki minaj 'save me' on accent:

today for the purple week. wet n wild megalast in 'through the grapevine'

added revlon's 'scanlalous' to accent. not the best angle for now it looks like my dried up flowers:
^save me looks great with the OPI, & I like those 2 purples together!

^this looks lovely on you!

My purple nails- Sinful Colors: Let's Talk
^classic purple for purple week!

A-England Lancelot :heart:
^that holo glitter is spectacular!

Added NerdLacquer I Aim to Misbehave to the BB Couture Dragons Breath. I'm stunned by how well the bases match.
^gorgeous layering...love the color!

Thanks for the compliments again ladies. Had another interview today so I went with nakie nails this morning.

Now for purple week part deux:
Opi Planks a Lot
^this purple is stunning on you! hope your interview went well.

Wow this thread moves fast! I haven't had the time to get on the forum lately, but everyones' manis are gorgeous!
I just happen to have on a purple & it happens to be purple week lol :smile:
I have on LA Girl - Groovy (Disco Brites ) with NYX Pink Avenue flakies on top. No topcoat.
^outstanding mini flakies!

Milani Blue Lightening - sadly the purple/gold duochrome isn't super visible on the nail.

Then I added Cult Nails Toxic Seaweed!
^bummer about the duochrome, but the glitter is fabu. of course, toxic seaweed puts it right over the top!

Just switched OPI Tickle My France-y
^nice neutral on you!

My Past manis i wasnt Able to upload pics b4

Claire's candy shop

Deborah Lippmann mermaids dream

China glaze fast track ( my current mani)
candy shop is awesome, & mermaids dream is super dreamy!

Had to go against theme and put on China Glaze Fast Track:

I love the color but it gives me lobster hands a little :sad:
^I love this gold for you! I'm surprised that you're getting lobster hands with it :tdown:

Wow this thread moves fast! I haven't had the time to get on the forum lately, but everyones' manis are gorgeous!
I have on LA Girl - Groovy (Disco Brites ) with NYX Pink Avenue flakies on top. No topcoat.
Gorgeous combo, love the flakies

Milani Blue Lightening - sadly the purple/gold duochrome isn't super visible on the nail.

Love the blue glitter, and the combo with toxic seeweed is amazing

Great nude

Claire's candy shop
View attachment 1615215

View attachment 1615216

View attachment 1615217
Claires had a candy shop dupe? I am so going to Claires this afternoon! Love all your manis

Great nude, love it

its_a_keeper said:
that is pretty on you!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

so, my first day without a fever and what did I do!? A Mani :smile: one gotta get back to normal live...

I choose from my untrieds:

Models Own - Bettle Juice - purple blue
(a gift from a lovely girl on tPF, hope she sees it even if she's not posting in this Thread!?)

I'm no good at taking pictures but in the pic you can guess the Multichrome colors!
Awesome! Like purple, blue, green, burgundy, red and brown in one color!

Now I am back to bed...

Gute Besserung! Get well soon!

Added NerdLacquer I Aim to Misbehave to the BB Couture Dragons Breath. I'm stunned by how well the bases match.

Looks great!
Thanks for the compliments again ladies. Had another interview today so I went with nakie nails this morning.

Now for purple week part deux:
Opi Planks a Lot

Flash

No Flash

Lovely color!

Beautiful!

Stunning!

Great neutral!

Claire's candy shop
View attachment 1615215

View attachment 1615216

View attachment 1615217

They all are gorgeous!

Such a great color!

Awesome manis/pedis everyone! Bad that I don't have much time to give individual comments but it's much fun to see all your lovely colors.

OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips:love: from the Holland Collection what else? I live in the tulip land :P

Natural light
IMG_4465.jpg

Shade
IMG_4471.jpg

Love, love this np. This is the first np color that I didn't have much difficulty to take a picture. The vibrant color is really easy to photograph.

Status
Not open for further replies.