What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did it take me so long to wear this one?

Zoya Neeka
attachment.php

Attachments

• Neeka.JPG
    Neeka.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 2,458

Zoya Neeka
attachment.php

that is pretty on you!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

so, my first day without a fever and what did I do!? A Mani :smile: one gotta get back to normal live...

I choose from my untrieds:

Models Own - Bettle Juice - purple blue
(a gift from a lovely girl on tPF, hope she sees it even if she's not posting in this Thread!?)

45cebbdc.jpg

I'm no good at taking pictures but in the pic you can guess the Multichrome colors!
Awesome! Like purple, blue, green, burgundy, red and brown in one color!

Now I am back to bed...

essie/topless & barefoot
chanel/coromandel

Coromandel is such a gorgeous red!

Your wish is granted ;)
Original Mani: Base coat: OPI Visions of SugarPlum with RBL Pizzicato Accent

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/24/visionsskittles3.jpg/

Thumb to pinkie: whimsical, FingerPaints Flashy, FingerPaints Flecked, Pizzicato (no effect), Zoya Sparkle Gloss

Whimsical just didn't do justice to VoSP in my opinion. It might as well have been a deep purple creme cause Whimsical took away all the splendor and sparkle.

Flecked: this was my favorite effect. I would definitely do this one again. Indoors it's definitely solid green which looks great against the deep purple, but in the sun (i assume cause I'm not sure I remember what the sun looks like its been so long!) I would think it would look more like it is pictured.

Zoya Sparkle Gloss: I put two coats so that you could see the effect, but honestly my phone just can't do this any justice. It shows up as green sparkles, and I really liked it. It almost is like a sparkle that shows up very similar to Flecked so it looks better in one coat where it's sparse and not sooo dense as it is in two coats.

After snapping the pics above this morning I switched to Essie Long Stem Roses:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/essielongstem.jpg/

:nogood: This was as far as I got in my mani...I saw the post-lady and realized I should check my CnS and sure enough she was about to deliver my Zoya Promo goodies! So this one didn't last long :lol:

Gorgeous manis!

So I just had to be a brat and pick the color not suggested. :amuse: Here is Butter's The Big Smoke:

And you can see here why I hate Seche Vite. I just did this mani last night and it looks a week old already and pulling away from my cuticle. :hrmm: I even did it on top of wet polish like I was told. I think I will only ever use it if I need to be out the door for something important with no dry time.

Lovely color!

Very pretty!

Another purple mani for purple week.

This is Midnight Rider by blogger Pretty & Polished. I'm totally in LOVE with this!

Gorgeous glitter!

Chanel Distraction a perfect coral.

This is so beautiful! Can't wait to get my hands on it!

Zoya Neeka

Lovely dusty purple!

that is pretty on you!

so, my first day without a fever and what did I do!? A Mani :smile: one gotta get back to normal live...

(a gift from a lovely girl on tPF, hope she sees it even if she's not posting in this Thread!?)

I'm no good at taking pictures but in the pic you can guess the Multichrome colors!

Now I am back to bed...

Stunning color! Hope you get well soon!

its_a_keeper said:
that is pretty on you!

Now I am back to bed...

Glad you're feeling better. And that color is amazing!!

that is pretty on you!

Now I am back to bed...

Gorgeous!

I'm such a purple fan and that one is amazing!!

Thanks! And isn't the formula amazing?? I hardly had any cleanup.

Todays Nai ARt! Very fun and very simple! Juicy Apples :smile:

Link for a video tutorial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NErlQs_IGhU

So cute!

My submissions for Purple week.

RBL - Catherine

Dior - Forget me Not

Oh I love these on you but Catherine is stunning!!! I love the shape of your nails #jelly :P

Phédre;21132156 said:
Another purple for this week: CC Wild at Heart. Darker irl.

Oh, that color will be mine next week! Striking!

I haven't had time to post many mani's lately but I've been keeping the pics... sorry I didn't realize it was Purple Week

A-England Princess Sabra (I have worn twice in the past two weeks, love this!)

OPI Suzi Takes the Wheel

Zoya Avery

OPI Light My Sapphire

Have every told you your nails and cuticles are perfection? Great colors, as usual.

For only the 3rd time in the past year, my mani matches my toes.

The color is a bit off but I'm wearing Essie - Smokin' Hot.

Ha, I don't know if that's ever happened to me. I love this color on you.

Chanel Paradoxal

Sigh, one day I'll own a Chanel. Lovely.

Aww more Lotus comments, thanks ladies! Today we have BB Couture Dragon's Breath which I'm really glad I got as I don't have a purple anywhere near it (plus that name is awesome). I tend to gravitate towards the blue-based purples and dustier purples and this lovely is neither of those.

I like that color. It looks like a squishy jelly! Niiiice.

OPI Over the taupe

Pretty!

Chanel Distraction a perfect coral.

Beautiful, it is a perfect coral.

Another purple mani for purple week.

This is Midnight Rider by blogger Pretty & Polished. I'm totally in LOVE with this!

I'm totally in love with your mani too!!!

Very attractive color!

Your wish is granted ;)
Original Mani: Base coat: OPI Visions of SugarPlum with RBL Pizzicato Accent

Thumb to pinkie: whimsical, FingerPaints Flashy, FingerPaints Flecked, Pizzicato (no effect), Zoya Sparkle Gloss

Whimsical just didn't do justice to VoSP in my opinion. It might as well have been a deep purple creme cause Whimsical took away all the splendor and sparkle.

Flecked: this was my favorite effect. I would definitely do this one again. Indoors it's definitely solid green which looks great against the deep purple, but in the sun (i assume cause I'm not sure I remember what the sun looks like its been so long!) I would think it would look more like it is pictured.

Zoya Sparkle Gloss: I put two coats so that you could see the effect, but honestly my phone just can't do this any justice. It shows up as green sparkles, and I really liked it. It almost is like a sparkle that shows up very similar to Flecked so it looks better in one coat where it's sparse and not sooo dense as it is in two coats.

After snapping the pics above this morning I switched to Essie Long Stem Roses:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/essielongstem.jpg/

:nogood: This was as far as I got in my mani...I saw the post-lady and realized I should check my CnS and sure enough she was about to deliver my Zoya Promo goodies! So this one didn't last long :lol:

Yay, you did the Whimsical layering. It's still pretty, even though it dulled down the purple. I adore accent nails, adore!

essie/topless & barefoot
chanel/coromandel

Half-moon gorgeousness!

My second contribution to purple week:

These are both LA Color polishes, in a pack labeled Time For Spring Break...the one my co-worker gave me yesterday. No names on the bottles though.

Photo-0228.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.