What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another mani while I couldn't upload
Opi done out in deco
Lynnderella lovey dovey

View attachment 1617159

Gorgeous! Makes me want to get Done Out In Deco!

The mani I did yesterday. Gelish - Go Girl & Vegas Nights I'll probably wear it for a while.
DSC_0586.jpg

Very pretty!

OMG! Why do you girls move so fast!? :lol:

So many great Manis! Love to see them all.
Specially the Tulips pink and the DtC Mani!
Sorry for not commenting individually, but I think the Fiance would kill me if I go back 8 (!) pages now and let him clean the house all by himself (yes, he even helps cleaning the house!)!

So I make it short:

my Mani and Pedi (done last night) for today are:

Nails: OPI Big Apple red with PA Glitter on Top

43f7ef43.jpg

and Pedi: SOPI What's your Poison with PA Glitter on Top

b0819703.jpg

love it, cauz today the sun is shining and therefor it is even more sparkly!!!

Sorry for not commenting individually, but I think the Fiance would kill me if I go back 8 (!) pages now and let him clean the house all by himself (yes, he even helps cleaning the house!)!

So I make it short:

43f7ef43.jpg

b0819703.jpg

Red sparkle!!! I love it!

Awesome manis/pedis everyone! Bad that I don't have much time to give individual comments but it's much fun to see all your lovely colors.

OPI Kiss Me On My Tulips:love: from the Holland Collection what else? I live in the tulip land :P

Natural light
IMG_4465.jpg

Shade
IMG_4471.jpg

Love, love this np. This is the first np color that I didn't have much difficulty to take a picture. The vibrant color is really easy to photograph.
This pink looks amazing on you, You must love the holland collection :graucho:

this was my first purple for purple week: zoya - valerie. beautiful & glittery...looks like glass fleck.

zoya-valerie.jpg

for my 2nd purple, I added 1 coat of lynnderella - the telltale heart. it literally glowed!

lynnderella-telltale-heart.jpg
Gorgeus!love this combo! Look at that giant glitter on your middle toe!:biggrin:

OPI Mediterranean Moonlight
Very pretty

ok so here is Butter London Disco Biscuit. I was really excited about using this for the first time but I'm kinda disappointed that the glitter is so subtle. It was even difficult to get it in a pic. Anyway DEF a summer color in my area and a very pretty, bright pink that went on like a dream(even tho this is 3 coats ugh)
I usually leave my nailpolish on a whole week but I dunno if Im gonna make it that long with this one lol
I love it, sorry the glitter doesnt show up that much

So yesterday I got my Bloom.com order with the mini OPI Nicki Minaj set and had to throw Save Me on over my current mani. (The Big Smoke) I have never been a huge fan of bar glitters but this is super festive and I can't help but ogle it...

201202232144042.jpg
Love the bar glitter!

Yes grab it ASAP I love it great dupe only $4.50

Thank you

Aww thanks
I went to check my claires yesterday and they didnt have it. I guess this one was not released in Europe :tdown::tdown:

My last mani for purple week!

Sally Hansen Grape Going with RBL Coral accent-

I have to say I LOVE this color, but the formula is such a PITA! And it hates SV! You can see on my middle finger where SV shrank overnight, unfortunately I didn't realize until I saw the picture so it has since been touched up!
Love it,it looks a bit superman like

Gorgeus

Gah, I forgot it was purple week! I'll do one tomorrow.

Currently I have on Orly - Fresh. Been totally craving super bright colours lately!

SDC11531.jpg
Amazing green, very spring like

OPI Turquoise Shatter OVER Sinful Colors Snow Me White
Love this combo

Here is my current color. Red Carpet Manicure SOG in Best Dressed. U really like this color, its really pretty. But the bottle was sooooooo deceiving! It looked like a dark vampy brown. I think it could be darker but I like it.

View attachment 1616870
Gorgeus

I decided to do my first Lynnderella glitter sandwich today! It's kind of thick with all the coats of polish, so I don't know if it will last beyond tomorrow, but i sure hope it does!

Zoya - Robyn topped with Lynnderella - Thank Blue! and Telltale Heart.
Love all the bling bling!

Finally took off sweet dreams, my weekend mani is dl my old flame with CtD
4b2764be.jpg
Ctd is always amazing, love it

Love the holo

Another mani while I couldn't upload
Opi done out in deco
Lynnderella lovey dovey

View attachment 1617159
Gorgeous
The mani I did yesterday. Gelish - Go Girl & Vegas Nights I'll probably wear it for a while.
DSC_0586.jpg
very pretty

So I make it short:

43f7ef43.jpg

b0819703.jpg

Love both these red, and the extra sparkle

its_a_keeper said:

Very, very pretty! Love the sparkle!

The first rays of sunshine asked for something bright and springy. Chanel May definitely looks brighter on the nail than in the bottle. Not sure if this is the right pink for me, I usually go for more magenta or fuchsia pinks. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet and I will love it more in summer when I have more of a tan. My ringfinger shows the most accurate color.

Attachments

• May 003.JPG
    May 003.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 169
I am wearing Glitter Gals Holographic Red.

It is the best! I have had it on for 4 days.. and it hasn't budged. Even when I was diggin in dirt, showering, doing dishes. Its a great polish. I wish they all had this staying power.

Finally took off sweet dreams, my weekend mani is dl my old flame with CtD
4b2764be.jpg
Ohh.. Inlove! Amazing combo!
Looks very good on your nails! ;)

DSC_0586.jpg
Princess Manicure!

Phédre;21155931 said:
The first rays of sunshine asked for something bright and springy. Chanel May definitely looks brighter on the nail than in the bottle. Not sure if this is the right pink for me, I usually go for more magenta or fuchsia pinks. Maybe I'm just not used to it yet and I will love it more in summer when I have more of a tan. My ringfinger shows the most accurate color.
Love it! :heart::heart:

I decided to do my first Lynnderella glitter sandwich today! It's kind of thick with all the coats of polish, so I don't know if it will last beyond tomorrow, but i sure hope it does!

Zoya - Robyn topped with Lynnderella - Thank Blue! and Telltale Heart.
Your sandwich is perfect!

this is my favorite shade of pink. I love this color so much!!! looks gorgeous on you! so appropriate that you're wearing something from the holland collection ;)

Thank you f&f! Of course, I was :broom: in getting some lol I know you love this color too. This color is also my favorite tulip color:P

Finally got to my computer so I can do multiple quotes thing. I'm just so far behind that I only go back couple of pages but I did view all the pretty nails on my phone the last couple of days. They are all very very lovely :heart:

I love this pink. It looks great on you.

Thank you! I know the pain when you can't use the computer lol

This pink looks amazing on you, You must love the holland collection :graucho:

Thank you! I love the Holland collection but it's very difficult to get them all since there are many nps to be released that I would like to have:P So I'm just closing my eyes for some georgeous OPI colors ugh!

Phédre;21148758 said:
Such a lovely pink, it looks amazing on you!

Thank you! It's really an awesome color, no doubt about it.

Beautiful mani and pedis ladies!!

Oh I miss coming over here on a daily basis. I have been drowning in work the last 2 weeks; not much time left for anything except eat & sleep. I do try to pop in here when I get the chance. It's a nice needed break.

:hugs: Glad you're coming back? I was wondering about you lately. You know, we miss you around here. Hope you can have time to relax with all your hectic sched and paint and post on here once again.

Do you have Tru by Zoya? because I just found out last night on someone's blog that it is an exact duplicate of Dutch Ya Just Love OPI! :lol:
Thumbnail with OPI and Zoya's bottle of Tru! I see I'm starting to duplicate now. Yikes! LOL :lol:
DSC_0743.jpg

Thanks for the tip! You're so sweet. I don't have Zoya, it's not easy to get this brand around here. They really look the same! But I already got DYJLO now, so no worries at all;)

Hi dearies! It has been sometime since mu last post here. Hmm i conclude that i need to keep mu nails painted to prevent excessive peeling and chipping! So here's Zoya Adina.

View attachment 1612385

Hi babe! Glad to see you once again. Hope you're doing fine. Zoya Adina looks pretty on you!

Status
Not open for further replies.