What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my current color. Red Carpet Manicure SOG in Best Dressed. U really like this color, its really pretty. But the bottle was sooooooo deceiving! It looked like a dark vampy brown. I think it could be darker but I like it.

ForumRunner_20120225_211552.png

frick&frack said:
^nice score...looks beautiful & love that shimmer!

^it's so incredible!!! :love:

^great combo...I really like that purple glitter!

^:hugs: so happy to see you again! it's wonderful to see your gorgeous nails with a fantastic duochrome. I hope you're adjusting well to your new home.

^very cheerful red!

I am but it would be better if u were my neighbour! Hugs!

I decided to do my first Lynnderella glitter sandwich today! It's kind of thick with all the coats of polish, so I don't know if it will last beyond tomorrow, but i sure hope it does!

Zoya - Robyn topped with Lynnderella - Thank Blue! and Telltale Heart.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-02-25 at 9.32.55 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-02-25 at 9.32.55 PM.png
    667.5 KB · Views: 209
Finally took off sweet dreams, my weekend mani is dl my old flame with CtD
4b2764be.jpg

Phédre;21148758 said:
Valerie is one of my favorite Zoyas! The glitter looks like it was made for it! Gorgeous!
^thank you!

OPI Mediterranean Moonlight
^that's a beautiful coral!

That's a gorgeous purple and I'm a little jealous you are able to wear flip flops. I'm soooo ready for flip flop season!! :cool:
^thank you! it's flip flop season here pretty much all the time ;)

I love that Lynnderella!! I have been drooling over all of her polish. I think my life would be so much more complete if I had some in my collection :lol:
^thank you! I can't recommend lynnderella more highly.

ok so here is Butter London Disco Biscuit. I was really excited about using this for the first time but I'm kinda disappointed that the glitter is so subtle. It was even difficult to get it in a pic. Anyway DEF a summer color in my area and a very pretty, bright pink that went on like a dream(even tho this is 3 coats ugh)
I usually leave my nailpolish on a whole week but I dunno if Im gonna make it that long with this one lol
^it's fabulous! did you wear a topcoat? that can help bring out the glitter.

Beautiful mani and pedis ladies!!

Oh I miss coming over here on a daily basis. I have been drowning in work the last 2 weeks; not much time left for anything except eat & sleep. I do try to pop in here when I get the chance. It's a nice needed break.
^miss you:hugs: can't wait 'til you can join us again.

you are the queen of refresh with layering :graucho:, that looks great. Can't wait to see what else you add to this.
^lol...thank you!

So yesterday I got my Bloom.com order with the mini OPI Nicki Minaj set and had to throw Save Me on over my current mani. (The Big Smoke) I have never been a huge fan of bar glitters but this is super festive and I can't help but ogle it...
^I love save me!

My last mani for purple week!

Sally Hansen Grape Going with RBL Coral accent-

I have to say I LOVE this color, but the formula is such a PITA! And it hates SV! You can see on my middle finger where SV shrank overnight, unfortunately I didn't realize until I saw the picture so it has since been touched up!
^fun combo! kinda reminds me of clemson's colors.

So pretty
^thank you!

Pastel 132
^WOOOW!!! that's one incredible red...love it!!!

Gah, I forgot it was purple week! I'll do one tomorrow.

Currently I have on Orly - Fresh. Been totally craving super bright colours lately!
^very cheerful green!

OPI Turquoise Shatter OVER Sinful Colors Snow Me White
^cool crackle combo...very tropical!

LOVE that purple!!!

That added makes it fabulous!!!!
^thank you & thank you!

Here is my current color. Red Carpet Manicure SOG in Best Dressed. U really like this color, its really pretty. But the bottle was sooooooo deceiving! It looked like a dark vampy brown. I think it could be darker but I like it.
^is it brown? it looks like a pretty purpley pink in this pic.

I am but it would be better if u were my neighbour! Hugs!
^:hugs:

Very YOU!
^thank you!

I decided to do my first Lynnderella glitter sandwich today! It's kind of thick with all the coats of polish, so I don't know if it will last beyond tomorrow, but i sure hope it does!

^what a fabulous combo! I need to try this :tup:

^red, black, & white is such a classic color combo...lynnderella makes it totally fun & cool!

So yesterday I got my Bloom.com order with the mini OPI Nicki Minaj set and had to throw Save Me on over my current mani. (The Big Smoke) I have never been a huge fan of bar glitters but this is super festive and I can't help but ogle it...

That's so gorgeous!
My last mani for purple week!

Sally Hansen Grape Going with RBL Coral accent-

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/38/grapegoingcoralaccent.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/grapegoingcoralaccent2.jpg/

I have to say I LOVE this color, but the formula is such a PITA! And it hates SV! You can see on my middle finger where SV shrank overnight, unfortunately I didn't realize until I saw the picture so it has since been touched up!

Great colors!

Beautiful!
Gah, I forgot it was purple week! I'll do one tomorrow.

Currently I have on Orly - Fresh. Been totally craving super bright colours lately!

Lovely bright green!
OPI Turquoise Shatter OVER Sinful Colors Snow Me White

Great combo!

View attachment 1616870

Beautiful color!

Amazing glitter!

Stunning!

I love this! I just bought a backup! My favorite OPI!

Status
Not open for further replies.