Zoya nail polish

I know this thread is old, but you should never wear polish without base and top coat. Maybe you got old polish or someone added polish remover to make the bottle look full. The product definitely sounds like it has been altered.

Other than than that I absolutely love Zoya!!!! I just bought about 10 more bottles a couple of weeks ago. I also use Armour and Anchor. My hands are in water pretty much all the time and I still get a weeks wear. I have had Zoya polish on my toes for two weeks without chipping.

I'm a nail polish collector and I'm not in love with Zoya either. I was actually disappointed with the wear, it chiped in 2 days where my OPI and Essie last over a week!

I have wondered if Zoya is really 3 free, a "healthy polish" like they advertise, or if a news story is going to come out about it. I think I've gotten some pits in my nails from using it, and it does seem to make my nails peel more. I suppose no nail polish is good for you in the end.

I love Zoya, not only for the range and saturation of colors, but the Anchor and Armor products are the best I've ever used. And nothing removes polish so quickly and thoroughly as their 3-in-1 Polish Remover.

I know this thread is old, but you should never wear polish without base and top coat. Maybe you got old polish or someone added polish remover to make the bottle look full. The product definitely sounds like it has been altered.

Other than than that I absolutely love Zoya!!!! I just bought about 10 more bottles a couple of weeks ago. I also use Armour and Anchor. My hands are in water pretty much all the time and I still get a weeks wear. I have had Zoya polish on my toes for two weeks without chipping.

I agree. When she said no base or top coat, I was like, aha! That's the problem. I like Zoya too. No problems at all and I do NOT use their base or top coats. I use the other brands that I have and they work fine.

I agree. When she said no base or top coat, I was like, aha! That's the problem. I like Zoya too. No problems at all and I do NOT use their base or top coats. I use the other brands that I have and they work fine.
You know some people can go without base or tc so I retract the "never" that I previously stated. However, MAJORITY of the people get the best wear out of their polishes with at least a base coat. Besides, I hate staining my nails with certain polishes.

Zoya is still my top fav and still think those polishes were altered! :P

Recently got into Zoya, love the fact they're 5 free and have so many colours. Zoya seems to take a lot longer to dry compared to Chanel but once it dries it stays chip free for ages :biggrin: