Zoe Kravitz

nikkinelms: She makes frowning look cool!!!.... #WeHadAnAmazingShootToday MU by @ashuntasheriff #HairByMe #secretshoot #GodIsMyAgent #ScoopLife #ZoeIsThe****

tumblr_mzvzeaWpI11qbtmn8o1_1280.jpg

Zoe Kravitz On Divergent, Dating, and More

http://www.allure.com/beauty-trends...4/02/zoe-kravitz-on-divergent-and-dating.html

The 25-year-old daughter of Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet has entered the family business. This month Kravitz appears in Divergent, the first film based on the wildly popular Veronica Roth trilogy of young-adult novels, and next year she's in for an apocalyptic road trip in Mad Max: Fury Road. But she is more than the sum of her parents:

Tell us about your character in Divergent. "She kind of has foot-in-mouth syndrome. She says whatever comes to mind."

Are you at all like that? "Yes. I will always play the obnoxious girl."

Are you attracted to action movies? "When I think of girls in superhero films, I think of girls that I don't look like. But that's changing a bit, which is awesome. And they're really fun to make, honestly."

You told Jimmy Fallon that your father behaves like a Jewish mother. Still the case? "Yeah, it is. He's very proud and very excited whenever I do anything. He takes pictures and asks questions. It's very sweet."

For your band, how did you come up with the name Lolawolf? "It's my brother's and sister's names put together. They're 4 and 5."

And your music? "It's turned out to be some kind of 80s pop."

How would you describe your style? "I'm into a 70s feel right now. I've been wearing a lot of blues, bell-bottoms, sweatshirts, and stuff, kind of like Jodie Foster in Freaky Friday. I go to a lot of vintage stores, a lot of flea markets. I love finding one-of-a-kind treasures."

Do you have any of your dad's boas from the 80s? "Yeah, I do. They're beautiful. They're all in my apartment."

You've been linked romantically to Drake. You've dated Penn Badgley, and Michael Fassbender before that. Is it odd not being able to go on a date without the world knowing? "Yeah. I don't like it. It's bizarre to me that people spend so much time talking about other people they don't even know. There's a lot more stuff to pay attention to rather than who I'm going to dinner with."

Attachments

• zoe-kravitz.jpg
    zoe-kravitz.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 823
ASOS Mag Interview
Zoe Kravitz Talks Jennifer Lawrence & Love For 90’s Style In ASOS Spread

Actress, singer and Divergent star Zoë Kravitz graces the cover of April issue of ASOS Magazine, wearing some eye-catching spring trends from a British e-commerce design retailer. Ben Sullivan photographed Zoë while Zeba Lowe styled her. Inside the magazine, she opens up about her friendship with Jennifer Lawrence, her personal style and working on the movie “Divergent”.

On her friend Jennifer Lawrence’s second Oscar nomination:
“I texted Jen…I was like ‘Really?!’…she texted back, ‘I know people are going to think I’m sleeping with one of the Academy or something.’ But when it’s people you know getting nominated for Oscars, it’s like, wow, my generation’s here now, we’re being paid attention to.”

On what to expect from her new movie, Divergent:
“It’s a nerve wracking process…the book has fans and people are expecting things. They have ideas on what it should look like, or who should play the characters. I wasn’t aware of the books before I read the script, but that was a good thing, because I probably would have freaked out.”

On her personal style:
“In high school, I was very eccentric…trying things out and wearing a lot of weird ****. Now I’m into t-shirts and jeans, dresses and floral prints. White t-shirts are my thing – vintage or ex boyfriends’ – love ‘em and take their shirts! And I’m really into the 90s thing. Now I get to dress like all the girls who were cool at the time – I’m living out the fantasy I had when I was 13.”

Check out her interview below
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuF4adjg3P4

Attachments

• tumblr_n1mfqdJt6Q1qbtmn8o1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_n1mfqdJt6Q1qbtmn8o1_1280.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 573
  • tumblr_n1mp634A1e1ryq2zfo5_500.jpg
    tumblr_n1mp634A1e1ryq2zfo5_500.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 578
  • tumblr_n1mp634A1e1ryq2zfo4_500.jpg
    tumblr_n1mp634A1e1ryq2zfo4_500.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 519
  • tumblr_n1paekRG0e1ru6kczo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n1paekRG0e1ru6kczo1_500.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 544
  • tumblr_n1nubfK3f21r2rfg7o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n1nubfK3f21r2rfg7o1_500.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 544
  • tumblr_n1paekRG0e1ru6kczo3_500.jpg
    tumblr_n1paekRG0e1ru6kczo3_500.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 531
  • tumblr_n1mp634A1e1ryq2zfo3_500.jpg
    tumblr_n1mp634A1e1ryq2zfo3_500.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 537
2014 Film Independent Spirit Awards 3/1/2014

Attachments

• Zoe+Kravitz+2014+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+P4OJ7C56auxl.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+2014+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+P4OJ7C56auxl.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 618
  • Zoe+Kravitz+2014+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+Kqi-zCzMl1tl.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+2014+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+Kqi-zCzMl1tl.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 509
  • Zoe+Kravitz+2014+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+Mu__CAzKNnFl.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+2014+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+Mu__CAzKNnFl.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 546
  • Zoe+Kravitz+2014+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+JlB6wxuSZm_l.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+2014+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+JlB6wxuSZm_l.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 545
  • Zoe+Kravitz+2014+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+ndjcrEl_5Jml.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+2014+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+ndjcrEl_5Jml.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 584
  • Zoe+Kravitz+2014+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+4_ToKdrTkS4l.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+2014+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+4_ToKdrTkS4l.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 536
  • Zoe+Kravitz+2014+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+A7XR-CFFId-l.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+2014+Film+Independent+Spirit+Awards+A7XR-CFFId-l.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 509
  • tumblr_n1sa5rDkJO1rnybwwo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n1sa5rDkJO1rnybwwo1_500.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 552
Vanity Fair Campaign Hollywood 2/28/14

Attachments

• Zoe+Kravitz+Vanity+Fair+Campaign+Hollywood+NXLfIwcZnOKl.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+Vanity+Fair+Campaign+Hollywood+NXLfIwcZnOKl.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 538
  • Zoe+Kravitz+Vanity+Fair+Campaign+Hollywood+qYmHRgFV4EMl.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+Vanity+Fair+Campaign+Hollywood+qYmHRgFV4EMl.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 511
  • Zoe+Kravitz+Vanity+Fair+Campaign+Hollywood+Cxhi4bNn3u0l.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+Vanity+Fair+Campaign+Hollywood+Cxhi4bNn3u0l.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 580
  • Zoe+Kravitz+Vanity+Fair+Campaign+Hollywood+Wp37lDD21NYl.jpg
    Zoe+Kravitz+Vanity+Fair+Campaign+Hollywood+Wp37lDD21NYl.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 523
http://forum.purseblog.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=26115114

Zoe Kravitz and her mom Lisa Bonet attend the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter held during the 2014 Oscars on Sunday night (March 2) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Also in attendance at the event was Grammy nominated singer Sara Bareilles.

“I’m Oscaring it up! Get ready for sneaky pics from a party I probably shouldn’t be allowed in,” Sara tweeted before going to the party.

FYI: Sara is wearing a Nicole Miller dress, Stuart Weitzman heels, a House of Lavande Vintage necklace, a Corto Moltedo clutch, and Jacob & Co. diamond stud earrings. Zoe is wearing head-to-toe Balenciaga. Lisa is wearing vintage YSL with a vintage fur.

Attachments

• zoe-kravitz-sara-bareilles-vanity-fair-oscars-party-2014-01.jpg
    zoe-kravitz-sara-bareilles-vanity-fair-oscars-party-2014-01.jpg
    256.1 KB · Views: 482
  • zoe-kravitz-sara-bareilles-vanity-fair-oscars-party-2014-02.jpg
    zoe-kravitz-sara-bareilles-vanity-fair-oscars-party-2014-02.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 699
  • zoe-kravitz-sara-bareilles-vanity-fair-oscars-party-2014-06.jpg
    zoe-kravitz-sara-bareilles-vanity-fair-oscars-party-2014-06.jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 534
http://forum.purseblog.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=26115114

Zoe Kravitz and her mom Lisa Bonet attend the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter held during the 2014 Oscars on Sunday night (March 2) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Also in attendance at the event was Grammy nominated singer Sara Bareilles.

“I’m Oscaring it up! Get ready for sneaky pics from a party I probably shouldn’t be allowed in,” Sara tweeted before going to the party.

FYI: Sara is wearing a Nicole Miller dress, Stuart Weitzman heels, a House of Lavande Vintage necklace, a Corto Moltedo clutch, and Jacob & Co. diamond stud earrings. Zoe is wearing head-to-toe Balenciaga. Lisa is wearing vintage YSL with a vintage fur.

:heart: I love seeing them together.