Zippy vs. Pochette Wallet ??

i love both styles as they are very functional! I personally prefer the pochette wallet more as it offers more CC space. I also like that when you open it up you can see everything, no need to turn it around to see the other side (like the zippy as the CC slots face each other on oposing ends). If i didn't have an agenda I think I'd go for the zippy as it offers more room to store things in, but since I do, the pochette size is perfect for me! Forces me to carry less junk in my wallet! lol

This is a really good point! I bet this would kind of annoy me. Actually I have a Zippy Coin Purse right now and that does kinda annoy me...hmm..but I love the fact that the Zippy can kinda stand as a clutch if need be. So I can keep my extra junk in the Zippy Coin Purse, like you do with your agenda..hmm

Edit: Some posters asked which lines I was looking at; for the Pochette, I love damier, and Zippy, I like them all! lol!

Try them in person - the Zippy was a little too big for my hands and I didn't like having to unzip the whole wallet to get to something.

I purchased a Pomme Pochette Wallet and it's perfect. It holds a ton of stuff with no problem and I can reach into it and close it without even pulling it out of my bag!

They're both undyingly gorgeous. I had a Coach accordian wallet which is similar to the LV's Zippy, but I find it way too and wide for my bags so I never used it again. And when I saw the Zippy IRL at the Boutique, it was indeed too wide for my taste.

I would prefer the Pochette. It's a bit similar to the Zippy in terms of the interior pockets, but maybe half the size of it. Either way, the pochette wallet gets my vote.