zip zip satchel

I guess I will never get over my handbag obsession. I vacillate between being feeling mentally unbalanced because of it, or just enjoying them because I can. :lol: I haven't had a closet purge in a while, so I guess it's time. :cray:

The lizard is a beautiful embossing. I know you will have difficulty choosing ONE. :lol:
Let me know if you need help with the purging. :graucho: I say this as I am currently purging my closet of clothes that I have not worn in years. Some pieces I still love and I think....if I just lose a few pounds, I can fit back into it. Funny when you find things, it is like going shopping all over again. So now I look through them, yes some with the tags on still, and I think, hmmm, I must look into that online auction thing.

Well, we are all shocked. :roflmfao:

It was my work's fault!
I was so fed up with all the things happening at the office that took a look at the website to distract and then suddenly it was in my cart and oh, what happened, an order confirmation...That finger, it's dangerous when he plays with his friend "the mouse"

Let me know if you need help with the purging. :graucho: I say this as I am currently purging my closet of clothes that I have not worn in years. Some pieces I still love and I think....if I just lose a few pounds, I can fit back into it. Funny when you find things, it is like going shopping all over again. So now I look through them, yes some with the tags on still, and I think, hmmm, I must look into that online auction thing.

I have often thought I should try the online auction thing, but it just seems like so much work. :roflmfao: (And if anyone is going to get scammed... it's ME.)

I really do love closet shopping. It's really a lot of fun and I should do it more often. :lol:

It was my work's fault!
I was so fed up with all the things happening at the office that took a look at the website to distract and then suddenly it was in my cart and oh, what happened, an order confirmation...That finger, it's dangerous when he plays with his friend "the mouse"

:lol: Well I hope "your work" bought a winner!! I'm trying to avoid Macy's since my debit card is smoking after the past couple of weeks.

It was my work's fault!

LOL, mouse and finger need an intervention?
:graucho:

The Zip Zip is lovely!! I recently bought one and carried it yesterday for the first time as it was raining non stop.
It fit my cosmetic case, kindle tablet, wallet and keys with room to spare!
Mine is black/black Pebbled leather, but I really want the saffiano elephant next. You'll love it and get me, I promise!!
IMG_20160204_174723_kindlephoto-31343459_zpskua2toua.jpg

I love the all black. So elegant!

IMG_0614.jpg
I think they are the exact same size...enjoy your new zip zip

Beautiful pair! [emoji7]

Thanks heaps, Twoboyz

You're very welcome. [emoji4]

GF, you are going to laugh at me! I ordered the bone yesterday!

So l guess I lied when I said I was not getting any more zip zips!

Zip zips have a way of multiplying [emoji23]

Just tried to order the blue at macy's put it in my cart went to check out and "item no longer available"!!!! :crybaby:

I'm sorry [emoji17] I hope it comes back in stock.

Hi ladies I had a question about the zip zip I purchased two zip zip satchels one in Oyster and one in Bone. I received them both today and I noticed a difference between the two! The oyster has a snap button on one of the inside pockets and the Bone doesnt have it? I had never seen a zip zip without the snap button inside.. is this a change/ update on the zip zip? I'm a little confused and worried..I purchased both bags from Dooney and Bourke website.. hopefully someone can chime in with answers or clarifications for me.. does amyone own a zip zip wothout the snap button ? thanks
P's: I already own the the dark grey zip zip purchased at I love dooney and it does have the snap buttton.

Attachments

• 1461644463453.jpg
    1461644463453.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 168
  • 1461644475327.jpg
    1461644475327.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 187
Hi ladies I had a question about the zip zip I purchased two zip zip satchels one in Oyster and one in Bone. I received them both today and I noticed a difference between the two! The oyster has a snap button on one of the inside pockets and the Bone doesnt have it? I had never seen a zip zip without the snap button inside.. is this a change/ update on the zip zip? I'm a little confused and worried..I purchased both bags from Dooney and Bourke website.. hopefully someone can chime in with answers or clarifications for me.. does amyone own a zip zip wothout the snap button ? thanks
P's: I already own the the dark grey zip zip purchased at I love dooney and it does have the snap buttton.

Those are beautiful colors. Yes, removing the snap from that pocket is a change Dooney has been making on some of their newer bags. It seems like they must be implementing it on the newer runs of existing bags as well. Enjoy your new bags! [emoji4]

I have mixed feeling about the removal of the snap from the inside pocket.... on one hand, I find the pocket more useful without the snap. But I see leaving it off the handbags as another cost cutting measure that detracts from the overall quality of the handbag. If it was never there in the first place it wouldn't bother me. I guess the change just looks like a downgrade.

I have mixed feeling about the removal of the snap from the inside pocket.... on one hand, I find the pocket more useful without the snap. But I see leaving it off the handbags as another cost cutting measure that detracts from the overall quality of the handbag. If it was never there in the first place it wouldn't bother me. I guess the change just looks like a downgrade.

I agree. And I never use that snap, either. Did y'all hear Sue Clifton saying the new rubber feet are to "help reduce the weight of the bag." Oh, really? Those little brass studs were weighing the bags down... who knew???

Another thing I recently noticed on the pearl ostrich zip zip. Notice the leather collaring/trim of the zipper in the photos above? Well that is missing on the pearl ostrich zip zip I have. Not cool.