zip zip satchel

IMG_0614.jpg
I think they are the exact same size...enjoy your new zip zip
Cute bags, I really like the plaid Dooney!

Hey all, more lizard zip zips are back in stock. I ordered a third so I can decide which one I like best.
They don't have any in the stores near me unfortunately.

I hope you love your new bags, YD. I'm waiting on the Ban Wagon to pull into town and taking a break so I will have to live vicariously through other TPFers!! I need to do some closet purging. Sigh.

Which colors did you get and which one you didn't?
I ordered cognac, grey, and black. I do not intend to keep all. I liked the white too but my pearl ostrich zz is close enough to that color. I had ordered cognac and grey originally. After I ordered I thought, hmmm, I have a greyish color already so I ordered black. I am planning on just keeping one....that's the plan anyway.

I hope you love your new bags, YD. I'm waiting on the Ban Wagon to pull into town and taking a break so I will have to live vicariously through other TPFers!! I need to do some closet purging. Sigh.
I can understand after swimming in the LV pool. Yikes! Hey, but you only live once....seems I've heard that somewhere before. Glad you love your newbies too! Yes, I hope I love just ONE of the lizards. :rolleyes:

I ordered cognac, grey, and black. I do not intend to keep all. I liked the white too but my pearl ostrich zz is close enough to that color. I had ordered cognac and grey originally. After I ordered I thought, hmmm, I have a greyish color already so I ordered black. I am planning on just keeping one....that's the plan anyway.

Where did you get them?

I can understand after swimming in the LV pool. Yikes! Hey, but you only live once....seems I've heard that somewhere before. Glad you love your newbies too! Yes, I hope I love just ONE of the lizards. :rolleyes:

I guess I will never get over my handbag obsession. I vacillate between being feeling mentally unbalanced because of it, or just enjoying them because I can. :lol: I haven't had a closet purge in a while, so I guess it's time. :cray:

The lizard is a beautiful embossing. I know you will have difficulty choosing ONE. :lol: