Zendaya Coleman

Is there something wrong with being observant now?
Noticing what shoes she wears and making a comment about it isn't exactly 'weird'. I love fashion, I have a passion for it and I notice everything.
The passing comment that she might not like her feet so prefers closed-toe shoes was made because it's a valid point, not 'jumping to weirder conclusions'.
I have known people who did that very thing because they didn't like their feet for whatever reason and never wear strappy sandals. To each their own. IDGAF.

Anyway my initial point has been missed entirely, which I guessed would happen.
Wearing closed-toe shoes isn't a problem, the fact that her stylist picks the most boring, plain, unimaginative closed-toe shoes to pair with the gorgeous clothes she wears, often lets the outfit down as a whole.
Oh well, yes, I can feel the passion^^...I wish you a happy Sunday and some humor ;)

Reactions: 880
Attending the photocall for the movie "Challengers" on April 14, 2024 in Milan, Italy.

Tumblr
GLIIsV8aQAAS9LZ

GLHrS2WWwAAsoj1

I think they’re trying to pull a Barbie-equivalent, like Margot Robbie did when she dressed the part in the movie promo tour, but this version looks basic and derivative, not elevated or fashion-forward (which is Zendaya’s usual style), so it ends up being costume-y and overall falls flat relative to her typical stellar outfits.

Oh NO to that hair (and the outfit) :shocked: Blonde doesn't suit her, especially an ashy blonde!

I saw someone make a comment on Instagram I think, where she said what's the deal with Zendaya only ever wearing pointy-toed pumps to every event, with every outfit, in a variety of colours even though she has access to the most incredible shoes from any designer she likes. Yet, she's always wearing boring, plain pointy toe pumps! It's a good point.
It's all I think about now when I see pictures of her at events :biggrin: I get maybe she doesn't like her feet and showing them off in strappy sandals, but if that's the case then there are some very stylish, interesting and fun closed-toe shoes she could wear too. It's odd.

The shoes are the least of the issues

Attending the Los Angeles Premiere of Amazon MGM Studios' "Challengers" After Party on April 16, 2024.

Tumblr
GLWn_1VXwAA1ibb
This is truly awful......a few metres of neon polyester with a tennis ball stuck on the front. Why?

She doesn't look impresed and I don't blame her. It's also not necessary to display so much skin.....one can be much more feminine and elegant when covered, such as in the white dress a few photos previous. The men are not partly undressed so why are the women given such appalling clothes?

Her stylist Law Roach is going to be part of a new show on E.
It seems like it is going to showcase avant garde’ fashon”
It seems that neon dress is nothing to what is in store for this show.:P

• Sad
Reactions: MiniMabel