Zendaya Coleman

As stunning as she is, I'm not feelin' any of these recent looks for her new tennis movie promo. Hard to believe that most of the outfits are custom made when they look so basic, amateurish and some a bit kitsch (not in a good way).
The looks she wore for the Dune Pt2 promo were stunning.
Wasn't a fan of the blonde hair on her. The darker hair suits her best, it really makes her beautiful face shine.
and it probably has taken a lot of bleach to get her to that blond. Originally I thought it was a wig but it seems it is not

• Wow
Reactions: limom and Lounorada
For Vogue US (May 2024)

Photographed by Annie Leibovitz
GKuF_34aAAAPTo8

GKuA4E0WIAA6g4V

GKuFVNPa8AA6_ji

GKuFh6baoAADL9w

GKuFV4_aIAAcf-n

GKuFbLjaYAAP-QU

Oh NO to that hair (and the outfit) :shocked: Blonde doesn't suit her, especially an ashy blonde!

I saw someone make a comment on Instagram I think, where she said what's the deal with Zendaya only ever wearing pointy-toed pumps to every event, with every outfit, in a variety of colours even though she has access to the most incredible shoes from any designer she likes. Yet, she's always wearing boring, plain pointy toe pumps! It's a good point.
It's all I think about now when I see pictures of her at events :biggrin: I get maybe she doesn't like her feet and showing them off in strappy sandals, but if that's the case then there are some very stylish, interesting and fun closed-toe shoes she could wear too. It's odd.

Really? :biggrin: There are so many pics of her wearing sandals etc.
Yeah.
I'm not saying she has never worn sandals, I'm sure there are plenty of pics where she is wearing them.
I'm merely sharing a point someone else made, which is true, the majority of times for events (pretty much all of her recent appearances) she's wearing plain pointy-toe pumps which is a bit of a lazy, boring choice on the part of her stylist.

Reactions: lanasyogamama
Yeah.
I'm not saying she has never worn sandals, I'm sure there are plenty of pics where she is wearing them.
I'm merely sharing a point someone else made, which is true, the majority of times for events (pretty much all of her recent appearances) she's wearing plain pointy-toe pumps which is a bit of a lazy, boring choice on the part of her stylist.
You even thought about she might not like her feet. People observe the weirdest things and jump to weirder conclusions :biggrin:
Damn, now I have to observe her choice of shoes, too :biggrin:

You even thought about she might not like her feet. People observe the weirdest things and jump to weirder conclusions :biggrin:
Damn, now I have to observe her choice of shoes, too :biggrin:

Is there something wrong with being observant now?
Noticing what shoes she wears and making a comment about it isn't exactly 'weird'. I love fashion, I have a passion for it and I notice everything.
The passing comment that she might not like her feet so prefers closed-toe shoes was made because it's a valid point, not 'jumping to weirder conclusions'.
I have known people who did that very thing because they didn't like their feet for whatever reason and never wear strappy sandals. To each their own. IDGAF.

Anyway my initial point has been missed entirely, which I guessed would happen.
Wearing closed-toe shoes isn't a problem, the fact that her stylist picks the most boring, plain, unimaginative closed-toe shoes to pair with the gorgeous clothes she wears, often lets the outfit down as a whole.