YSL Raspail Croc-Embossed Tote in Red - YAY or NAY?

For me, personally, I'd pass because I only like the croc embossed patent in black or navy. It's actually a pretty luxe lambskin patent, but in red I think it tends to take on more of a plastic-y look. Also, it does tend to attract scratches which aren't very noticeable on the black, but I'm not sure how well the red would handle the scratches.

I just ordered one, via a friend, and am looking forward to receiving it! Red was on sale and I think it will be a wonderful bag for year round, of course! I love a chic red bag with a nuetral outfit.

I ordered this from Neimans as well. I received it and loved it - the bag itself is really pretty. I did, however, end up returning it. The straps were too short to fit up on the shoulder comfortably and my plan was to use it was a laptop/work tote. So the whole handheld thing wasn't going to work out for me...

Have you felt the material yet? I like how it looks, but it feels so thin and plasticky, actually even a bit cheap. I had to decide between this and the Canvas version of the Raspail and went with the latter because the material just didn't feel right.