YSL Arty rings thread!

Mine are online finds. What are you looking for and what size are you? I see them often. I should post intel when I have it. I'll be better about that.

i have no idea what size i am. the one ysl counter we have here never carried them. i would love something with silver hardware though. if you'd like to pm that would be great. (so we wont clog the thread) ;)

Hi soleilbrun, you are absolutely right, should definitely make sure the ring itself is authentic. As far as I can tell it is, just hadn't come across the black SLP boxes and dustbag for the Arty rings yet. Thanks for your help! :smile:

I think if you buy it at the boutique after the name change, it comes with the black box and dustbag. I bought some rings from the boutique this summer and it came with the black box and dustbag. a few weeks later i purchased some from the NAP sale and i got the white boxes.

I think if you buy it at the boutique after the name change, it comes with the black box and dustbag. I bought some rings from the boutique this summer and it came with the black box and dustbag. a few weeks later i purchased some from the NAP sale and i got the white boxes.

Hi chicNclassy! Thanks for explaining this to me, now it all makes sense why the ring had the black SLP box instead of the YSL white one. It's hard for me to verify things like this because I don't have a boutique near me, so your help is greatly appreciated. Hope you're enjoying your arty purchases! xx