Yoze Kubrik / Pigalle does what do you think ?

Here they are...yay or nay, I fear I won't be able to walk in them.

attachment.php

Attachments

• d60f_1.jpg
    d60f_1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 148
Cat, I have them. Have not worn them yet. As a general rule of thumb, this heel (the decolette heel, as I refer to them) is much less punishing than the straight, original pigalle heel. Sizing is standard for tall pigalles, which is .5 to full size down from your regular CL size.

They don't blow the competition out of the water, but I'm a pigalle fan and they are different than many shoes out there.

I would like to amend my post as I slowly take my foot out of my mouth. I just saw a photo of Melanie from the Spice Girls wearing this shoe at the AMAs and OMG it looks fabulous. This always happens to me with CL shoes, I see a photo or a pair of CLs on display, and they are just 'eh ok', nothing special, but then I see them worn in all their glory and they are just stunning.
I am rushing over to Barneys now to try on a pair. I just fell in love...

It was that photo of Mel B. that sold the shoe for me! If I had something to wear it with or an occasion to wear it with I would. Maybe the sale price would be enough to tempt me? For those who got it, how much was it?

I would like to amend my post as I slowly take my foot out of my mouth. I just saw a photo of Melanie from the Spice Girls wearing this shoe at the AMAs and OMG it looks fabulous. This always happens to me with CL shoes, I see a photo or a pair of CLs on display, and they are just 'eh ok', nothing special, but then I see them worn in all their glory and they are just stunning.
I am rushing over to Barneys now to try on a pair. I just fell in love...

You're so funny... how much are they on sales??? Haaaa why don't I live in the US.
Thanks girls I am still undecided since I am not really shure if they are really me yet.

I tried them on this evening. They are beautiful but for some reason very uncomfortable, the leather is extremely stiff. My SA told me that all the beads are hand woven which is why they are so expensive. They are still pricey at $995.