You've got to be kidding me..........

OMG you probably received my broken one! Remember when I ordered mine? it came broken! The gold ring part fell right out! I called and they said they didn't have anymore and were not sure if they would be getting anymore in so they had to refund me. I was very angry. I had free ship and no tax. Now I had to call 866 and get one from there. At least my local boutique had one and shipped it right out. But it would be horrible if they didn't trash the bad one and sent it to you in a new order!

I've read so many posts from people receiving a broken pomme agenda in the mail from elux. I wonder if they're sending the same one out over and over!!!

What a let down. Same thing happened to me this week as well. I was patiently waiting for my red epi speedy 25 and when it came one of the corners were scratched. Fortunately they had another in stock, but still now I have to wait another week for it. Hope you find another one soon.

Thank you everyone! I am pretty much over the whole thing because there are so many other issues goin on right now. I just want to get it out of my house already.

Classic Chic---I don't think they would let me do that since the stores charge tax and elux doesn't. I guess I just don't want to deal with it.

I wish that pomme wasn't going away so soon! I hate the anxiety of the whole thing.

Thank you again everyone! :flowers: