You've got to be kidding me..........

Ethan's Mommy

Jan 7, 2007
My guy gave me the thumbs up to get the Pomme Agenda from Elux if I could ever find it. I did finally find it and have been waiting patiently for it to come. It came today and I nearly jumped the Fed-Ex man.

When I opened the dustbag I realized Eluxury sent me TWO pieces...by this I mean the agenda and the gold clips seperated and the gold clips fell out right into my lap when I opened the dustbag. PLUS there was a huge smudge on the vernis that doesn't go away

Of course they have no other ones to send me so it's getting shipped back and I now again have no pomme agenda.

:cursing:

i got a defective item before form neiman marcus =( it was a suede miu miu shoulder bag and i kept it anyways cause i really really wanted the bag ><

sorry to hear about yours

omg, i can't believe that it's happening to you! i know how long you've been waiting for one and then to get a dud?! is it me or does it seem like elux have been sending a lot of defective stuff to various members of tPF recently? sorry you have to go thru this. hope you can get a replacement asap!

Yeah I've heard elux isn't getting any more. Can they credit your cc so you can have 866 locate one for you? I know they're still available.:yes: How irritating tho! Someone probably returned the agenda they sent you because it was defective!:mad: