You're in for a shock!

Flossie, you are funny! I'm not buying another bag, honest!
Jo - I reckon I've gone through the alphabet about three times with plans by now! I'm only going to be looking for a purse & a keyring at the May meet so, hopefully, Bicester, will come up trumps with those.

Flossie, you are funny! I'm not buying another bag, honest!
Jo - I reckon I've gone through the alphabet about three times with plans by now! I'm only going to be looking for a purse & a keyring at the May meet so, hopefully, Bicester, will come up trumps with those.

We'll be fighting over the wallets and keyrings then!!!!!!:nuts: Which wallet are you after?????:graucho:

What doubting Thomases you all are! How could you not believe me when I say I've seen the light & my bag buying days are over!
Jo - I'd quite like a coral long zip around. I saw it in white & black at Shepton & it was ideal but they didn't have the coral.

What doubting Thomases you all are! How could you not believe me when I say I've seen the light & my bag buying days are over!
Jo - I'd quite like a coral long zip around. I saw it in white & black at Shepton & it was ideal but they didn't have the coral.

That's ok then - it won't be fisticuffs over the wallets!:boxing:

I'm after a small zip round wallet in chocolate!:tup:

So come on- what's the new plan, going back for the pink mabel????:thinking: