Your top 3 Sex and the City episodes???

I love all of them but loved the last couple when she has it out with Miranda and when they meet Big for lunch. Also the episodes when she has the affair with Big. I remember being so involved in that whole plot. Great TV!!

Ohhhhh...here are my favorites:

(1) It's Carrie's 35th Birthday and Samantha organized a little get-together, except no one shows up! Carrie is all alone at the restaurant and has to pay for her cake, too. When she gets home and gets into the shower, Charlotte comes over to pick her up to go to a cafe with the rest of the girls. Later Big shows up with red balloons.

(2) Carrie is getting ready to go to Paris. Right before she leaves, Big comes to her apartment and she breaks down and starts yelling at him on the street. I love that episode because Carrie is being SO honest there! Also, it's Carrie's last dinner before she leaves for Paris and Charlotte starts crying during dinner. I thought that was SO touching!

(3) "I heart NY". Big leaves for California and Carrie wants to have their last night on the town to be very "Old New York". That is the night when Miranda gives birth to Brady and Samantha finds out that Richard is cheating on her. I love the last words that Carrie says in that episode but I don't remember them by heart...:sad:. Something similar to "And if you're lucky, your loved ones are only a plane ride away".

I just LOVE SATC!!!!!! Own all DVDs as well as books, and a soundtrack!!!!!!

ameka said:
Also, the one where Harry proposes to Charlotte. When he first says "that's not good enough" in response to her asking him out on a date again after breaking-up i was devastated... until he gets down on one knee. Yay! :heart::love:

Everytime I watch this one I cry... its so romantic.. my boyfriend bought me a special edition "romance" SATC dvd for valentines because this episode was on it. Its my favourite.
I love so many episodes especially in seasons 2, 3, 4... but then again, also seasons 5 & 6... oh i can't decide on just 3 episodes!!!
I went on the Sex & the city tour the first time I was in NYC it was so cool..has anyone else been on it? I had a cosmo at Scout, when to the pleasure chest sex shop, has a cupcake from magnolia..it was my one of my fav things ever... I even did the whole thing again myself last year... you see so many cool NYC places.

I LOVE Mr.Big, so I just love all of the episodes with him in them. :love:

But, my top 3 would be:

1. When Carrie has the book reading in San Francisco and she gets Samantha to take the train with her and it is nothing like they had expected. She got a huge zit and then didnt want to call Big, but shows up and her book reading (awwww!!!). They got out to dinner and she reallllllly wants to have sex but all he wants to do is talk about her book.

2. The "I heart NY" episode...she looks soooo beautiful in that episode!!!

3. The very last episode when Big goes to get her from Paris..."Go get our girl!!!" I always cry at the very end when it is the last scene and all of the girls are at the coffee shop for the last time. :cry:

My #1 Favorite is where Samantha meets "Mr. Cocky"..the great looking hunky guy who is just too big.

#2. Samantha with the Fireman...he's stupid but adorable.

#3. Samantha goes to Smiths play and he gets naked.

The one that makes me laugh the hardest is when Aiden and Carrie move in together and he complains about her crap laying around and she runs into the bathroom and makes fun of his deodarant and find a bottle of Rogain and he yells IT'S PREVENTATIVE!! I watch that episode all the time to make myself laugh.

And the one that makes me cry that hardest is the last one with Smith coming home and Samantha finally admitting that she is in love, Charlotte finding out about the adoption, when Miranda is bathing Steve's mom (crying just thinking about it) and of course Big coming to get Carrie.

I miss that show.

Great thread!! I love SATC!!
1. When Aidan proposes, I tear up! LOL him in the street and handing her the new, different gorgeous ring , LOVE that
2. When Carrie cheats on Aidan with Big for the first time in the elevator, I love Aidan but that was pretty hot!
3. When Miranda's mother dies especially at the end when Carrie walks out with her and then you see Steve and Aidan.

1. The one that's on TBS right now: The Caste System. It was so interesting to see the class differences among them. Especially interesting was Big's perception of Carrie. It was obvious that he was trying to give her a certain purse to help her fit into a certain world. Also, I loved the scenes with Charlotte.:lol: :roflmfao:

2. The episode about the interior decorator who sweeps in, takes the guy that Miranda wants and marries him. (This is a special episode to me because right around that time, I was planning my own wedding. I was obessed with Madeline Dunne's flowers.:shame: :biggrin: )

3. The "Bay of Married Pigs" episode. It really made me conscious of how many married women tend to act around their single friends.

Another one I thought of that I loved was the one when carrie went to the baby shower (tatum oniell) and someone took her shoes. her friend thought carrie was irresponsible for buying such expensive shoes and didnt feel she had to pay for them and only offered her $200.

My three favorites are as follows:

1. The birkin bag episode.
2. The episode where Carrie's Manolos are stolen at the party at Tatum's (can't remember her character's name) apartment.
3. When Samantha meets Mr. Too Big.

Which season was the episode with the fake bags in L.A.? I think I remember that one but I don't remember which season it was in.