Your Tiffany Wishlist

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What's on your list to get/want?

2. A return to Tiffany necklace.

And of course, eventually, the Tiffany engagement ring, 1 ct and up only. :graucho:

3. A thick white Schlumberger bracelet in the dots pattern.
    A diamond circle pin set in platinum.
    A diamond/platinum bow pin from the 1930s.
    18K gold chain necklace, about 16" long and 1/2" wide.
    A chunky amber choker. (in catalog, c. 1990-95)

4. Perfect timing for this thread! I just finished going through the Tiffany website. What I like so far:

-Seas Crab Pendant
    -Tiffany 1837 Pendant
    -Sun Pendant
    -Tiffany 1837 tag Pendant

There were others, but these are my favorites so far.

5. I'm kind of over Tiffany right now. I do have a lot of Tiffany silver, but it's beginning to all look the same to me. Of the stuff they have right now, I do like the red Sevillana circle on black silk cord (I have the same one in plain silver, but wouldn't mind getting the red one) :smile:

6. I would loooooove a 3 carat round cut diamond solitaire eventually to replace the solitaire I have now:smile:

7. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] these are some of the stuff im going to get next.. need to look at earrings in person, and want more elsa!

8. What isn't on my wishlist?? ;)

Well, the one item on the very top of my list is the diamond palm tree necklace, I'm in love!

[​IMG]

9. I love that palm tree necklace! (it's on my list too)

I just got sent the fall catalogue this morning and I've gone and fallen in love with the butterfly pendant - it's definitely the next thing that I'll be buying.

[​IMG]

10. Ah, I think the butterfly pendant is great too. They have so many new cute things that I would love to have to add to my collection!

11. I love the Legacy band with the sapphires. Gorgeous.

I also like the camera, cross, tennis raquets, sailboat, and envelope charms. :smile:

12. - tiffany atlas necklace
    - tiffany 1837 ring

13. I'm thinking I want the blue purse pen!

14. i just want a big ole diamond solitaire engagement ring... without the hitch of actually being engaged!!

15. from the Frank Gehry for T&Co. Collection:
    large rutilated quatz Fish pendant
    ebony, black jade and black gold Torque rings
    silver Fold cuff

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice