Your Tiffany Wishlist

This .... and it will go oh so well with my Tiffany Atlas watch... however, tho' it not super expensive, silver do turn black and is really hard to maintain on me/in our climate, that's why I'll still hesitant.

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 431
I love that palm tree necklace! (it's on my list too)

I just got sent the fall catalogue this morning and I've gone and fallen in love with the butterfly pendant - it's definitely the next thing that I'll be buying.

omg!! that's the necklace that I bought for myself yesterday! my what great taste you have:yes:

This is what I want:
engagement_three_emddiamonds1.jpg

Victoria Band Ring. From the celebration ring line. It is an eternity band with marquise and round brilliand cut diamonds. Beautiful!

Tiffany Swing 3 Row Ring. So elegant and simple.

Dimaond stud earrings (4 prong in platinum) 1 ctw

Bezel set 1 ct diamond necklace (platinum)

Diamond and sapphire ring (I tried one on w/ a 2 ct diamond center and side sapphires... it was so beautiful!)

I also really like their simple Legacy band and the cushion cut design.

I covet:
Diamond by the yard pendant in 18k
Bubbles pendant with tsavorite
elsa peretti mini bean pendant 18k
the little platinum star pendant (not in the stars collection)

So many things! I just look through the catalogue and pick out zillions! I especially love the 'dream book' they send out for Christmas--I can't afford a DANG thing on it but, I WANT so many of them!

BUMP! Ha! Found an old thread!

I've been looking at Tiffany since I joined TPF trying to find a piece that I loved enough to actually buy.

Well, I found the piece: The Victoria pendant necklace in rose gold, .46 carat. I think it's the medium one.

Now I just need to find the $4500 to pay for it. :-s (read: not gonna happen)

The chain blends into my skin and the diamonds just pop out as if from nowhere!

:love:

(I never thought I would like this piece because the pics reminded me of a girly bow. That's not how it looked when I tried it on. It was amazing!)